Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Caporegime
I've been to 24 Tesco after midnight and picked up games before, but I'm in Smyth's toys now and in 30 years of gaming it's the first time I've had to queue at midnight to pickup a game...

Soldato
Just picked up my copy (Smyths also). I was just expecting the game discs in a case as I'd read only the special edition etc had a map but the base game has one and the pre order stuff. Bonus. Won't play tonight as I'm off all day tomorrow. :cool:

Associate
Just got back from Game (wouldn't have done a midnight opening except I'm at work at OcUK HQ tomorrow today and Saturday, so couldn't get in to my local store to pick it up within their 48 hour reservation window). The standard map in the box with the discs is ok, but the bigger map is much more detailed. I realise it's probably already been scanned and uploaded a million times in the last 35 minutes, but hey, it's nice to have something physical.
Looking forward to tomorrow eveing to have a play.

Soldato
I played the first two missions and left it there for the night, graphics are great but after the absurd hype train they aren't as good as I was expecting. I was expecting perfect to life cinematics from the noise but they are meh on hype, but blinking good (if that makes sense)

Riding up the mountain in cinematic mode was really impressive, just taking in the sights.

Will play more tomorrow evening, hope my wife doesn't expect a conversation :o

Associate
I played the first two missions and left it there for the night, graphics are great but after the absurd hype train they aren't as good as I was expecting. I was expecting perfect to life cinematics from the noise but they are meh on hype, but blinking good (if that makes sense)

Riding up the mountain in cinematic mode was really impressive, just taking in the sights.

Will play more tomorrow evening, hope my wife doesn't expect a conversation :o

Hold LT to speak to your wife.

Back
Top Bottom