Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
£18 :D
IMG-20181102-173549.jpg

Man of Honour
Mtj50GG.jpg

New LG 27UK850-W monitor. Had a 4K LG before but fancied one with USB-C so I can use it with my new MBP and charge it at the same time.

Lovely picture and the HDR on it is really nice

Caporegime

Lovely monitor, you and I need to talk about lighting. I feel like (apart from a decent keyboard which is on its way) I am really happy with my setup now. But it needs some lighting...it needs some mood :p

Without further ado. New mouse, USB hub with ethernet, pack of 4 bamboo toothbrushes.

JLE21209.jpg

Fun moody shot :p

JLE21210.jpg

Bottle of the wifes favourite gin.

JLE21219.jpg

And setup as it stands now. As mentioned, new keyboard on the way. Apart from a desperate need of some mood lighting, really happy with this. Might end up buying one of those coolermaster bigger mouse mats that someone else got the other day, but I'll wait for the new keyboard and see how it goes. :)

JLE21215.jpg

My god, this mouse is comfortable! :D

Associate
Lovely monitor, you and I need to talk about lighting. I feel like (apart from a decent keyboard which is on its way) I am really happy with my setup now. But it needs some lighting...it needs some mood :p

Without further ado. New mouse, USB hub with ethernet, pack of 4 bamboo toothbrushes.

Fun moody shot :p

And setup as it stands now. As mentioned, new keyboard on the way. Apart from a desperate need of some mood lighting, really happy with this. Might end up buying one of those coolermaster bigger mouse mats that someone else got the other day, but I'll wait for the new keyboard and see how it goes. :)

My god, this mouse is comfortable! :D

Hey,

I'm clearing out and decorating at the moment, what desk is that (its lovely) and where did you get it?

Soldato
October has been a pretty expensive month

16 Reeses pieces pumpkins
xXmLnpv.jpg

Kitchen floor mat
TBMWqPE.jpg

Yucca
zx1zg57.jpg

Lamp
0lRak1Z.jpg

Table & 4 chairs for balcony
PLuvF3W.jpg

8CKF9Qg.jpg

Beers and wine for first balcony drinks
m5UoFr3.jpg

A couple of beers
HV36ycb.jpg

Set pf pliers
izZVadt.jpg

A good size two bed, two bath flat in the city center. Currently re-painted but in need of new furniture, tv and eventually a new oak floor
F1Z8Xjp.jpg

UJOLvOi.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Photo of the case, not to everyone's taste, and tbh, I prefer a darker brown but they don't do it. It'll do, plus it covers up the Apple logo :p

I think its is fake leather even though the description says real. It is soft and the vents in the right places with plastic surrounds.

hkApHpG.jpg

unzaKSc.jpg

IDzqMCo.jpg

isn't that effectively putting insulation on a chassis which is designed to dissipate heat?

would be interesting to see a stress test before and after.

Associate
2 x cans, 3 x shoe horns and 5 spoons.

1.JPG

2.JPG

A first glance that looks amazing and a bit cute. Then the nightmarish doubt creeps in, the one that says you will wake up with that on your chest, a red light glowing from those face holes as it starts to spoon away at your chest like a demonic puppy digging for a bone.

How long did it take and can you make one with LEDs?

Back
Top Bottom