*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
I'm in the market for a compact pc desk. One that can house a Define R5 either on top or underneath off the floor, 27" monitor and hopefully all in one printer scanner thingy . Cant find anything atm which takes my fancy. Corner unit would be better...

Soldato
What are people using as feet to go between the worktop and draw units on their desks theyve put together themselves.

I have some oak worktop on top of ikea drawers either side. Looking for some snazzy feet so I can also level it a bit more

Soldato
Eventually got round to ripping out the old desk and putting my new one in!
This was before :D
IMG-20200504-093036.jpg

IMG-20200509-204212.jpg

IMG-20200509-202534.jpg

What are people using as feet to go between the worktop and draw units on their desks theyve put together themselves.

I have some oak worktop on top of ikea drawers either side. Looking for some snazzy feet so I can also level it a bit more
Nothing. Ikea Alex drawer on the left (when it opens!!) and wall bracing on the right. 1x 45 degree support in the middle.

Associate
BLqQVc2.jpg

lfa4PdE.jpg

i made the mistake of selling my PC setup a few years back and buying a laptop, so the PC room turned into a yoga room!!:eek:

its been Hell on earth trying to get another PC going, i could only have another one if the the desk could be put away,:rolleyes:

it also meant i had to go into new territory and build an SFF pc, but was not going to compromise on the screen so managed to wangle a 34" ultra widescreen LG on the wall :p

i decided to try find a foldable wall table, so i bought an ikea Norgerg,
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/norberg-wall-mounted-drop-leaf-table-white-30180504/

the problem was it just was not big enough for a decent FOLDING! gaming setup, so had a look around and randomly found a B and Q kitchen unit door front fitted the bill so modded it to fit !;)

Back
Top Bottom