*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
room1small.jpg

Had a new years re-organisation of the man-cave. Added the projector, and working out the best mounting place :)

:eek::eek::eek:

Looks class! How do you use the monitors? Random apps on each one or is it some mad eye-finity thing going on? Also what stand do you use to support them? I'm looking for a stand for my 3 monitor setup (which I thought was the nuts until I saw that, lol).

Transmission breaker
Don
:eek::eek::eek:

Looks class! How do you use the monitors? Random apps on each one or is it some mad eye-finity thing going on? Also what stand do you use to support them? I'm looking for a stand for my 3 monitor setup (which I thought was the nuts until I saw that, lol).

I just re-installed windows on a new SSD the day before, so they are just managed with windows in that picture.

I use Eyefinity usually though :)

Monitors are these:
http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS23MURHB/ZA-features

You can find them online by searching for:
Samsung MD230X6

Associate
Excuse the camera on my SII.

WMSPUzO.jpg
Zalman Z9+ Case
Corsair RM750 Modular PSU
Intel i5-3570k OC'd @ 4.2Ghz CPU
Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Heatsink w/ Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
ASUS GTX 770 DCUII 2GB GPU
Team Elite 8GB DDR3 4x2GB RAM
ASRock Z77 Pro3 Motherboard
Western Seagate 1TB HDD
1600x900 Monitor
Turtle Beach X12 Headset
Logitech K200 Keyboard
Logitech Mouse
Microsoft Windows Xbox 360 Controller
ASUS N53 Wireless Network Adapter

Associate
How much difference do those sound absorption pads make? Setup looks nice though, minimal without being minimal - Minimal-ception? :D

The ones on the walls work incredibly well. In fact if you put your head within about a foot of the wall the complete silence from that ear is very freaky!

Its a bit like being in an anechoic chamber I suppose.

Transmission breaker
Don
Ah nice, so they come with that stand?

Yup, its an all in one unit. Although it takes quite a bit of construction, and the finished product is very heavy (these are high quality professional monitors, and much heavier than consumer units) and difficult to move about. So you really need to be sure where you are installing it where you want it for a long time!

I was going to move mine to the alcove, to allow a larger screen size for the projector but I need another bloke to help me move it, so the big move is off till I can get some assistance, or be bothered to dismantle it.

Back
Top Bottom