Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Done the stranger mission, done the mission for the debt collection. Been out and in about 20 times. I've went down and slept in the hotel and came back. I've saved and turned the system off.

It totally just doesn't work. It's killing me :/

He's top left of the map. I've even youtubed where the first clue is, to try and trigger it. Nothing.

I had it couple of times. I think you need to get there at dawn at least that's when it worked for me.

It really got me appreciating some of the things that I hadn't before, like the weather system and the snow effects which are excellent. It is still a joy to traverse this world and come across the many secrets and small details.

I don't know if there was a little update or something yesterday that changed chances of storms but I had so many last night, never seen one before.

Caporegime
Just finished Chapter 6

That really ****** me off, there was always hope Arthur could be saved in some way but I appreciate in those days TB was pretty much a death sentence, but the way he went out got me real mad. Micah is a ****, I assume I was just on the wrong side of the Honour level because I got shot by the rat. That also annoys me, the honour system is broken in that you're punished for certain things that are out of your control, I did every honourable option during missions/side missions and still ended up slightly in the red. I suppose it's a credit to the developers to get such a reaction but that still makes the ending I got very unfulfilling. Oh and your horse dying was just another reason to be ****** off. :(

Oh and something else, I had done all the treasure hunt challenges during the main story so all that money is gone, I've started the Epilogue with zero cash, thanks for that Rockstar.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Done the stranger mission, done the mission for the debt collection. Been out and in about 20 times. I've went down and slept in the hotel and came back. I've saved and turned the system off.

It totally just doesn't work. It's killing me :/

He's top left of the map. I've even youtubed where the first clue is, to try and trigger it. Nothing.

Hmm, if you haven't completed the story already I'd go through that and maybe leave the animal for another chapter.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Just finished Chapter 6

That really ****** me off, there was always hope Arthur could be saved in some way but I appreciate in those days TB was pretty much a death sentence, but the way he went out got me real mad. Micah is a ****, I assume I was just on the wrong side of the Honour level because I got shot by the rat. That also annoys me, the honour system is broken in that you're punished for certain things that are out of your control, I did every honourable option during missions/side missions and still ended up slightly in the red. I suppose it's a credit to the developers to get such a reaction but that still makes the ending I got very unfulfilling. Oh and your horse dying was just another reason to be ****** off. :(

Yeah there's three different endings for chapter 6, depending on your honour level and what option you chose. Arthur can either die, get shot by Micah or Micah stabs him with a knife. The latter two are the bad endings so to speak. Have a look on YouTube for each cutscene, they're worth a watch

Soldato
You can buy the official game guide on pdf from a well known auction site for £1.99.

I know this. Cos I just did.

wow thank you, I actually had a copy in my hand in GAME yesterday but couldn't bring myself to warrant paying £27.99 for it so put it back on the shelf

Edit: I just found the official guide PDF for free, so downloaded that instead.

having had a look I'm glad I never paid £27.99 for it yesterday

Edit 2: if anyone wants the link then google it and it's the first one on reddit , I downloaded the better quality one circa 450mb

Last edited:

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Quick question. I have an item that apparently I can use to craft a trinket at the fence. However I can't seem to see an option at the fence for trinkets.

Is it locked behind a mission to unlock this feature or am I missing something obvious?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Quick question. I have an item that apparently I can use to craft a trinket at the fence. However I can't seem to see an option at the fence for trinkets.

Is it locked behind a mission to unlock this feature or am I missing something obvious?

Go to the Fence, when you interact with him, there'll be Buy, Sell & Craft. It's the craft option you want (Square on PS4).

Soldato
Most of the crafted clothing is pretty great. Love the bison hat.

The fox hat is ridiculous though!

Be nice if there were some kind of bonus with the crafted gear though... I'm wearing a vest made from a legendary cougar I hunted and it barely looks any different to something you can buy

Soldato
Most of the crafted clothing is pretty great. Love the bison hat.

The fox hat is ridiculous though!

Be nice if there were some kind of bonus with the crafted gear though... I'm wearing a vest made from a legendary cougar I hunted and it barely looks any different to something you can buy

I like my badger hat

Back
Top Bottom