NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
I can't lie, it hurts watching a loss to the Cowgirls. I don't actually mind the Eagles and Giants, but hate Dallas with a passion. Interesting, in 9 Thanksgiving meetings, we've only won one... and I was there. One of the best moments of my life :)

What was annoying, change two plays and we could perhaps have taken it. Generally our tackling was very good, then we wiff on Cooper and let him go 90 yards... :mad:

At the same time, with all the injuries to our offence this year, I'm not expecting much from them. To still have a winning record is great and hopefully we can finish at least 8-8.

Soldato
They have a very strong D that can keep them in most games. Their O seems a little unreliable, but good when on form. That also applies to the Redskins to be fair. I'm loving our D line right now.

Soldato
sorry for getting your hopes up that lewis had gone :D

shocking miss by the officials on the helmet to helmet contact in the washington /dallas game.

I thought Jordan Reed was going to strangle the official :eek: Amazing how none of the Zebras spotted that, especially when they are supposed to be looking out for this sort of thing.

Soldato
They have a very strong D that can keep them in most games. Their O seems a little unreliable, but good when on form. That also applies to the Redskins to be fair. I'm loving our D line right now.

Cooper has been huge for them. I still wouldn't rate him, as an individual, worthy of a first founder but his contribution to the team through spreading the field has had a huge impact. Their offensive efficiency pre and post Cooper is massive.

Soldato
When you hear about a 'being a good route runner', watching Thursdays game shows how that's important. I think at least twice his coverage fell over trying to keep up with his cuts on his route.

Soldato
He has been there nearly two weeks. Looks like he is having a good impact against his old team :D

only 2 weeks that's impressive, way the game is going the after match discussion "Hue, you know you said you knew the playbook........."

Do any of you guys have game pass?

Is it any good and how do you watch it? (Cast it, on pc etc etc)

i thought about getting it, but my issue at the time, don't know if it's still the case, is that you can't watch any games that sky cover.

Soldato
only 2 weeks that's impressive, way the game is going the after match discussion "Hue, you know you said you knew the playbook........."

i thought about getting it, but my issue at the time, don't know if it's still the case, is that you can't watch any games that sky cover.

I thought it let you watch any game (including all playoff games) and get redzone as well?

I'm ditching sky sports (bill coming down by over £50 a month!) so looking for an alternative for watching games.

Soldato
I have GamePass and watch RedZone every week. You basically get to see all the games. It was a little confusing initially, the first week was quite tough keep up as they switch round the games, but when you get the hang of it, it's great. Pretty much any decent finish, you're going to be watching (including Sky games). Sometimes it might be two at once though. Seven hours of football, no ads.

It can be a little annoying the Sky games do get blacked out, so if I have to go to bed early and I want to watch in the morning, I have to start Red Zone back up and either watch that 'real time' or skip through to see the bits of the game I want to catch up on.

What they do have, is 'Game in 40'. So Monday and Tuesday morning I will watch last nights games in this mode, which is all the plays, none of the stops and you see it all in 40 minutes.

Soldato
I have GamePass and watch RedZone every week. You basically get to see all the games. It was a little confusing initially, the first week was quite tough keep up as they switch round the games, but when you get the hang of it, it's great. Pretty much any decent finish, you're going to be watching (including Sky games). Sometimes it might be two at once though. Seven hours of football, no ads.

It can be a little annoying the Sky games do get blacked out, so if I have to go to bed early and I want to watch in the morning, I have to start Red Zone back up and either watch that 'real time' or skip through to see the bits of the game I want to catch up on.

What they do have, is 'Game in 40'. So Monday and Tuesday morning I will watch last nights games in this mode, which is all the plays, none of the stops and you see it all in 40 minutes.

So, if you want, can you watch any game live as long as it isn't a sky game?

Also, come playoffs how will it work as sky will inevitably have almost all the games?

PS. Glad I gave up on the Bengals, backed them to get beat and took the Browns minus 10 :D show me the money!!!!!! :p

Soldato
Yep, any game live bar the Sky game. You can go split screen, or even 4 on a screen, which we used to do before we found Redzone.

From what I remember in the playoffs you can watch ALL games on GamePass, but someone might need to confirm that, I can't completely remember.

Back
Top Bottom