What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I watched the first few episodes of Sons of anarchy. Didn't like it at all so ditched it. One of my mates raves over it though. Must improve a hell of a lot is all I can say.

Yea, it does :)

It was a few years ago now, but I watched the first 4 or 5 seasons and it was very good. It started to lose it when they went to Ireland (iirc) so I stopped watching at that point.

Currently watching Narcos : Mexico

Soldato
Yea, it does :)

It was a few years ago now, but I watched the first 4 or 5 seasons and it was very good. It started to lose it when they went to Ireland (iirc) so I stopped watching at that point.

Currently watching Narcos : Mexico

Yeah must admit when they were in Ireland it was quite a boring phase, but glad I persisted.

I never really thought a show about bikers was my thing (part of the reason I thought meh I'll watch it one day but in no rush) but how wrong I was!

Narcos Mexico is on my list of shows to watch over xmas, have you watched Mayans MC?

Soldato
Yeah must admit when they were in Ireland it was quite a boring phase, but glad I persisted.

I never really thought a show about bikers was my thing (part of the reason I thought meh I'll watch it one day but in no rush) but how wrong I was!

Narcos Mexico is on my list of shows to watch over xmas, have you watched Mayans MC?

Nope not seen Mayans, is that worth a watch?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Counterpart..... at last a complicated TV show :)

(apart from university challenge, but that is just for out of touch politicians and high ranking civil servants who think the world is still based in pre war England)

Associate
Got that to start, loved the first 2 seasons, hope the third is just as good.

Finished Season 3. Wish it had been longer. There was enough plot to keep it going, but it felt like a premature ending with only four episodes. Still, a great show overall. I'm sad to see it end.

Das Boot - Well worth watching. Plenty of Drama on and off shore. Made it all the way to episode 4 before gay sex. Always got to shoehorn that in now.

Associate
Slogging through:

- Season 2 of Luke Cage. Struggling with it and it's only the bad guy that's keeping me watching.
- Agents of Shield Season 5. Just started watching and it's great.

Soldato
Finished Season 3. Wish it had been longer. There was enough plot to keep it going, but it felt like a premature ending with only four episodes. Still, a great show overall. I'm sad to see it end.

Das Boot - Well worth watching. Plenty of Drama on and off shore. Made it all the way to episode 4 before gay sex. Always got to shoehorn that in now.

Loved the third series of Fortitude, sad it was short but Richard Dormer was absolutely fantastic as Sherrif Dan!

Soldato
Watching "Love" on Netflix. Co written by Judd Apatow. Rom-com-dramedy I guess is how you would put it. Only three seasons and short episodes. Easy watching but I've warmed to the characters and laugh out loud a lot. If you're mid 30's you'll probably relate to the trials and tribulations

Back
Top Bottom