** ENSO MESH - FORUM REVIEW SAMPLES **

Associate
Just in case the case forum thread isn't looked at, and of course if it's not selection over already, I'd certainly like a go a reviewing a sample case. Reasons for choosing me? Well, old case, but modded and updated with better fans, and I'd like to see if case differences matter, or fans matter more after a certain level. Also, would be a good comparison (non professionally of course, just by ear) for the case fans to be compared to Noctua A12x25 and compare airflow with noise levels.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/32364279

Associate
OP
Hey guys,

Firstly I'd just like to thank everyone for replying, I do try to push suppliers to jump on forum review opportunities, but this kind of feedback speaks for itself about the value of the community! Honestly, the BitFenix crew were really happy with all the comments.
So I jumped on a call with Umberto and he's picked the following members to receive a case if they'd still like to take part in the review :) just drop me an inbox and we'll arrange the orders.

Hope you're all having a great week otherwise!

Nitram100

Josh

DR Delphi

Repta

Ilc72

Ravl585

Associate
Damn was looking forward to a rebuild over Xmas :p. Congrats guys look forward to seeing the reviews.

And thanks bitfenix for giving out the review samples! :)

Associate
Wow, thanks guys, I'm really surprised to be chosen, but gives me a great excuse to rebuild the PC and sort the blasted wires out! I'll drop you an inbox in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom