1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** ENSO MESH - FORUM REVIEW SAMPLES **

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by [email protected], 11 Dec 2018.

1. Meddling-Monk

Wise Guy

Aw, come on @subbytna 18 hours is nothing when near the Christmas period. I say it should be TWELVE hours. Roll on next selection already! :p

Heh, in all honesty now though, I'd love to have been the one taking pics of a nice setup, but I'd happily gourge on others well done pics too. :D

As for winning competition, I've never won one so far that I remember my entire life, and it's not a short one so far. Much as I said in a recent GD thread, it's all Luck. Some people have them, some don't, and may never get it either. Just have to hope that fortune changes for you around the corner. :)

2. ilc72

Gangster

3. Meddling-Monk

Wise Guy

@ilc72

Think you should be fine. ;)

Take lots of pictures! Wanna get a good look at the case to see if I may just purchase one. :D

4. nitram100

Mobster

Recieved my package today! Thanks a lot Connor, case, loads of RGB Spectre fans, RGB strips, controllers, bloody amazing, can't wait to get it all setup! Initial impressions are great, lovely looking case, really like the mesh front that comes off incredibly easy.

5. Repta

Mobster

Nice, waiting on mine once conor gets back to me. Can't wait to start a new build

6. Meddling-Monk

Wise Guy

Wait... What do you mean LOTS of RGB Spectre fans?? :eek: Wasn't it supposed to just be one? :cool: So tempted to grab one now if that's a normal package. Is it a normal package or specific to these reviews I wonder? Any of the others who've received able to confirm? Or @[email protected] ?

7. Dr Delphi

Wise Guy

Looking forward to receiving mine on Monday, and then moving my rig into it some point between Christmas and New Year when I have time to get the camera out and take lots of shots! @[email protected] is there anywhere specific you want the reviews on the forum?

8. nitram100

Mobster

Pretty sure it was just for reviewers so that we can pimp it out a bit! As far as I can see the case comes with just one RGB fan! Lovely case!

9. Meddling-Monk

Wise Guy

Awww... :( *deletes basket*...

10. ralv585

Wise Guy

Nice, I should be getting mine on Monday also :)

11. imginy

Mobster

Congrats guys!!!

12. marco.da.man

Hitman

darnn darn darny darn another review ive missed out on

13. Andygully

Hitman

nice win guys looking forward to the builds :D

14. Repta

Mobster

@[email protected] sorry just realised that my email address linked to my account was wrong and I had messages disabled!

15. Dr Delphi

Wise Guy

Mine just came with the case and one spectre fan with one regular fan at the back, so will give a review of the case as is (think I'll put my LL120's into it instead as at least I can change those using the corsair link software!). Going to go and rebuild my PC now!

16. Dr Delphi

Wise Guy

Unfortunately the case won’t fit in the Corsair RM750i power supply so I am unable to test all the different parts of the case. But seemed relatively easy to put together, and was nicely laid out at the back with the control board in the middle. I will post more impressions with a mini review later but can’t build my PC in it!

17. Josh

Capodecina

Snap - package 1 of 1, not even any Haribo...

The RGB lights on the front of the case don't work on mine, all the other leds from the front panel are lit up fine but getting no RGB - is the front panel and fan supposed to be RGB?

Review should be up next week as I'll give it a few days to see if I can figure out the RGB situation.

18. Repta

Mobster

I'll need to be careful on what PSU I get then as that was one of the ones I was looking at!

19. ilc72

Gangster

@[email protected]

I sent Connor a PM but haven’t heard back, hopefully he’s on his holidays, fingers crossed as I’ve show the case to my son!

20. drakulton

Wise Guy

This is all vey encouraging stuff.