Associate
Am i the only one who thinks that front end is horrific? The chassis is still awesome but i think they could have done something a bit better, it looks like something off the front of a coolermaster.
I just want a case that can go from silent to high airflow in seconds without looking butt ugly in either configuration.

Associate
20190107-105205.jpg

Finally finished mine This is my first ever custom loop so don't judge too hard... I think for a noob it turned out ok. Now have to leak test...

Associate
I recently bought the Flow Edition since it is on sale at the moment. I had the non tempered glass one before.

It is pretty nice actually. Much prefer the way the tempered glass side panel looks and temps seem a bit better than before compared to the closed off front and top panels.

Associate
So finished my mainly second hard build off last week. Only new purchased parts were GPU block and the Hardware Labs 240 rad uptop.

Mostly happy with it - CPU block I should have rotated so tubes don't have to cross. (Wasn't aware that you could get the EK logo off with a flathead)

That and the drain port location - I'm not a fan of those 90 fittings - Need to have a think about how to make it tidier.

IMG-20190108-173855.jpg

Back
Top Bottom