Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Soldato
So... They wouldn't release the title for this 4th Avengers film because according to Feige, it would give away too much. Now we have a trailer for the 4th film, and it's called Endgame?

It's most likely in reference to Strange's "we're in the endgame now" comment before he fades into nothing

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Anyone else think there are just too many marvel films too quickly? I haven't seen them all.
We're working our way thought them again ready for CM and Endgame. :)

One a week, though you need to play catch up, but tbh you can skip The Hulk and Iron Man 2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/a1jmuo/mcu_movie_rewatch_begins_tomorrow/

Dates
November 30th - Iron Man / Discussion Thread
December 7th - The Incredible Hulk / Discussion Thread
December 14th - Iron Man 2 / Discussion Thread
December 21st - Thor / Discussion Thread
December 28th - Captain America: The First Avenger / Discussion Thread
January 4th - The Avengers / Discussion Thread
January 11th - Iron Man 3 / Discussion Thread
January 18th - Thor: The Dark World / Discussion Thread
January 25th - Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Discussion Thread
February 1st - Guardians of the Galaxy / Discussion Thread
February 8th - Avengers: Age of Ultron / Discussion Thread
February 15th - Ant-Man / Discussion Thread
February 22th - Captain America: Civil War / Discussion Thread
March 1st - Doctor Strange / Discussion Thread
March 8th - Captain Marvel / International Discussion Thread / Discussion Thread
March 15th - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 / Discussion Thread
March 22nd - Spider-Man: Homecoming / Discussion Thread
March 29th - Thor Ragnarok / Discussion Thread
April 5th - Black Panther / Discussion Thread
April 12th - Avengers: Infinity War / Discussion Thread
April 19th - Ant-Man and The Wasp / Discussion Thread

21 weeks and 21 movies, all leading to the epic conclusion of this part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and no doubt many of our favourite characters and actors. Join us on this journey on the road to destiny.

Soldato
I re-watched Infinity War the other night for the first time and my main feeling come the end was Thanos's story is over. He has beaten the Avengers and achieved his goal. Even if they beat him and reverse the *click fingers* it's not like the film ends with him sitting in his castle to defend the process. He's not a bad guy who has usurped the crown and must fear the rightful heir. I really want Thanos to be put to bed quickly and an Earth related villain usurping the power Thanos collected being the main villain. Otherwise it seems off that all these human heroes are the only ones willing and able to defend 50% of all life. Where as them fighting to prevent an Earth orientated bad guy seems right.

I don't expect this to be the plot howoever.

Caporegime
I really want Thanos to be put to bed quickly and an Earth related villain usurping the power Thanos collected being the main villain. Otherwise it seems off that all these human heroes are the only ones willing and able to defend 50% of all life. Where as them fighting to prevent an Earth orientated bad guy seems right.

I don't expect this to be the plot howoever.

Asgard was the protector of the 9 realms, and they have almost been wiped out by Hela/Surtur and Thanos.

And there was a brief mention that Xandar was wiped out I think, which was the capital of the Nova empire.

Plus of course the snap happened on Earth, because that's where the last infinity stone was. The events of infinity war happened over the course of 2 days, and as soon as Thanos had the space stone from Loki, he could teleport wherever he wants. Think about where he was - Knowhere (It looked like everyone had been wiped out), Vormir, Titan. He was only on Earth for about 5 minutes , so nobody else in the Galaxy had much chance to stop him.

Soldato
I really want Thanos to be put to bed quickly and an Earth related villain usurping the power Thanos collected being the main villain. Otherwise it seems off that all these human heroes are the only ones willing and able to defend 50% of all life. Where as them fighting to prevent an Earth orientated bad guy seems right.

I don't expect this to be the plot however.

Me either, my guess is the vast majority of the film's runtime will be all about reversing the click until the last 5-10 minutes which will be about dealing with loss of any main characters.

Caporegime
Kevin Feige has said all the trailers and marketing will only contain footage from the first 15 minutes of the movie.

In other news, Sam Jackson accidentally confirmed that Captain Marvel can time travel.

There's been rumours of a back to the future 2 style plot, with the avengers revisiting old events that they were part of.

Associate
I could see that, I mean not so much a World War Hulk type Hulk given nothing is there to set those circumstances up, but Banner and Hulk's minds on the same page worldbreaker style is certainly a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom