The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
zQg57q.jpg

Had a late breakfast/brunch at Gnom. Their fried chicken is great. Its fried chicken with honey butter glaze on a herb biscuit with peppercorn gravy, hot sauce and spring onion. Lovely! :D

xHg2rx.jpg

PAZeLQ.jpg

I8LoAi.jpg

lDYyHi.jpg

ZJYOeA.jpg

And lunch at Yo Sushi. I love their chicken katsu curry, Yo fries and popcorn shrimp. The teriyaki bao bun was quite nice. And I liked sampling their dessert platter :D

HINAqI.jpg

And I got a nice salad bowl from Sprigg to take home for later. They do great salad bowls there. Lots of ingredients to choose from.

Soldato
living in an ikea desert ... so never been, ... but, I thought they had some highly subsidized, full, meals ... meat balls, was it ?
... maybe you just wanted a snack

last nights chorizo/pineapple/jalapeno/moz/tom pizza

46701072651_d6aac374ef_o_d.jpg

Soldato
KzR8FT.jpg

Breakfast at Bill's today. Tried out their Garden Plate today. It consists of poached eggs, halloumi, roasted plum tomatoes, charred red peppers, smashed avocado, hollandaise sauce, mushrooms, potato rösti, baked beans, pea shoots, mixed seeds and sourdough toast. It was REALLY good! :D

bKoCuB.jpg

Had a free burger to claim from GBK rewards app. I had the avo bacon burger, skinny fries and their new strawberry and oreo cheesecake milkshake, which is delicious :D

0teh2V.jpg

And I picked up another salad bowl from Sprigg for later :)

Soldato
living in an ikea desert ... so never been, ... but, I thought they had some highly subsidized, full, meals ... meat balls, was it ?
... maybe you just wanted a snack

last nights chorizo/pineapple/jalapeno/moz/tom pizza

Good work, pepperoni/pineapple/jalepeno is my pizza topping of choice. Most people look at me weird!

Also @Craig1981 I have a picture of you in my mind as someone who's about 30 stone with all the food you post on here! Must also be loaded to afford to eat out so much!

Back
Top Bottom