*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
On this forum when I think of the words "power user", Kaapstad comes to mind :D

I thought he was going to break his trend and skip the 20 series when he said he is not interested due to his Titan V being faster, but nope, ended up buying two 2080 Ti's anyways. Lol :)

I personally won't likely buy anything until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out.

Damn this thread has gone off topic!
i bought the 2080 ti for this game and star citzen!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
i bought the 2080 ti for this game and star citzen!
Funny thing is mate, by the time Star Citizen comes out you will probably be on a 4080 Ti. Lol. But to be fair at least you are playing the alpha now. How have you been enjoying it?

I skipped this gen as I am pretty sure by the time Cyberpunk 2077 comes out, the 3080 Ti will be out. With the jump to 7nm it will hopefully be a much more capable card to which I will need to run this game at 4K. I hope they sort out DLSS also by then, that way it can be used to negate any fps loss from using any ray tracing which I hope this game will have. Saying that, the RT cores will still be the bottleneck likely.

Can’t wait for these two games. They are the two games I am looking forward to most. Apart from that got Resident Evil 2 Remake around the corner now and Shenmue 3 which I backed on Kickstarter come the summer :D

Soldato
Don't see this game succeeding it is just fps with little rpg elements...Lack of option for 3rd person view is already upsetting so many people.
Well I think I'm the only Pole who didn't enjoy Witcher series I kinda finished it bcoz its suppose to be "the" Game to play...
Now from what I see from cyberpunk i think it will fail ;D

I didn't like the look of first person for this game either, then I remembered how much I enjoyed bioshock, so I suppose it could work. :)

Soldato
Funny thing is mate, by the time Star Citizen comes out you will probably be on a 4080 Ti. Lol. But to be fair at least you are playing the alpha now. How have you been enjoying it?

I skipped this gen as I am pretty sure by the time Cyberpunk 2077 comes out, the 3080 Ti will be out. With the jump to 7nm it will hopefully be a much more capable card to which I will need to run this game at 4K. I hope they sort out DLSS also by then, that way it can be used to negate any fps loss from using any ray tracing which I hope this game will have. Saying that, the RT cores will still be the bottleneck likely.

Can’t wait for these two games. They are the two games I am looking forward to most. Apart from that got Resident Evil 2 Remake around the corner now and Shenmue 3 which I backed on Kickstarter come the summer :D
haha the game runs at full 60fps easily now :)

i always skip a gen of gpu so my next one will be a 4080 or 5080 ti

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Seems we got our hopes up for nothing. I not seen anything else part from loads of replies to their twitter, although not scrolled through all the replies, but there is nothing at top part from what you seen yourself. (Assuming you did click and check their twitter that is. :p )
I just went there when I saw your post. That was it :p

I wonder what they meant by that tweet. Makes no sense if they did it for fun just because of the work "Cyber".

Soldato
I just went there when I saw your post. That was it :p

I wonder what they meant by that tweet. Makes no sense if they did it for fun just because of the work "Cyber".
Or it is as the top voted poster suggested. The release of Cyberpunk 2077 will be Cyber Monday next year ?? I guess only time will tell though.

Personally I still think they would do the release in 2020 i.e. 2020/07/07 = 2077 if removing the first 20 and the 0 in month and day. :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Or it is as the top voted poster suggested. The release of Cyberpunk 2077 will be Cyber Monday next year ?? I guess only time will tell though.

Personally I still think they would do the release in 2020 i.e. 2020/07/07 = 2077 if removing the first 20 and the 0 in month and day. :p
As nice as that date would be and the game would benefit from lots of "Polish", I doubt they would do that due to business decisions.

As I understand there will be multiplayer also, I would not mind if they released single player next year on cyber monday and then the multiplayer came later. I personally don't care much for the multiplayer part.

Soldato
As nice as that date would be and the game would benefit from lots of "Polish", I doubt they would do that due to business decisions.

As I understand there will be multiplayer also, I would not mind if they released single player next year on cyber monday and then the multiplayer came later. I personally don't care much for the multiplayer part.
Yeah I know, just thought that be a nice touch to it all. :p

I have no interest in the multiplayer part what so ever either. But once the date is confirmed I be looking in to maybe take some time off and prepurchase the game, although I have fate in CDPR, I am aware there probably still will be some bugs around, but with them I am prepared to take the chance. :p

Soldato
If judging by the last tweet you posted about, it is some gibberish only a few on the inside understand.
Actually, I read a bit more and seem that AlexWolfCosplay did a cosplay of the character Jackie Welles that's in the Cyberpunk 2077 game and the devs recoignice that and tweeted about it. So, I was jumping the gun slightly I'm afraid. :o

Caporegime
https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/01/23/cyberpunk-2077s-creative-director-joins-blizzard

Good news for Blizz....but...is it normal to leave a roll that prominent at this stage?

Certainly unusual but he likely got offered more pay and benefits and surely most of the creative effort on the game has been completed by now? Storyline, graphics etc are certainly almost complete, all that remains are some touch ups and bug squashing? I'm still thinking/hoping it'll release at the end of this year or early 2020.

Soldato
I would be surprised to see it this year tbh. Really think they'll want it to be a launch title for new consoles, which means -> 2020.

Back
Top Bottom