Resident Evil 2 (REMake 2) PS4/XB1

Caporegime
Yeah I did but it was more luck than anything else, got to the last bit in the underpass and had to just rush and hope I didn't get killed. Finished with a sliver of life left.

No chance I'm even attempting Tofu.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Cooler voice acting as well :p

"Get that scum.... make....him .... pay" :D
Haha, true. Felt the same for everything really. Even though what they did with Kendo was interesting, I loved the original and as a result felt let down. Same for chief irons, hate what they did with him.

Would have been so cool if back in the day they did a remake of this like the original remake. Pretty sure I would have enejoyed that a lot more and it would have ended up on the top of my list. But not complaining, still happy with this remake overall.

Caporegime
Haha, true. Felt the same for everything really. Even though what they did with Kendo was interesting, I loved the original and as a result felt let down. Same for chief irons, hate what they did with him.

Would have been so cool if back in the day they did a remake of this like the original remake. Pretty sure I would have enejoyed that a lot more and it would have ended up on the top of my list. But not complaining, still happy with this remake overall.

Yeah I hear you, it's got little nods to the original but quite a drastic difference in most respects. I'd love them to do a fixed camera remake with the original story etc but sadly in todays gaming world it's probably not going to net them much cash.

Caporegime
Even though what they did with Kendo was interesting, I loved the original and as a result felt let down.

Really?

Kendo has like, 4 lines of dialogue in the original game and then gets eaten, he was hardly an interesting character

Kendo: Freeze! Who are you, what are you doing here?

Kendo: Oh sorry about that, I thought you were one of them.

Kendo: Hold on.

Kendo: I don’t know what’s going on. By the time I noticed something was
wrong, the entire city was infested with Zombies.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah I hear you, it's got little nods to the original but quite a drastic difference in most respects. I'd love them to do a fixed camera remake with the original story etc but sadly in todays gaming world it's probably not going to net them much cash.

Yeah :(

Really?

Kendo has like, 4 lines of dialogue in the original game and then gets eaten, he was hardly an interesting character

Kendo: Freeze! Who are you, what are you doing here?

Kendo: Oh sorry about that, I thought you were one of them.

Kendo: Hold on.

Kendo: I don’t know what’s going on. By the time I noticed something was
wrong, the entire city was infested with Zombies.
Yep. Loved that back in the day and the screams :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just play GameCube version on an emulator and you can make graphics better there by running it at much higher resolutions. That’s what I do.

Shame they just don’t do a but of work and release it on steam. Would buy it even for £20 as long as they did a good job just to have it in my steam library.

Caporegime
OP
Just play GameCube version on an emulator and you can make graphics better there by running it at much higher resolutions. That’s what I do.

Shame they just don’t do a but of work and release it on steam. Would buy it even for £20 as long as they did a good job just to have it in my steam library.

But I don't want to run a pirate copy of it ideally, it would be good to be able to stream it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
But I don't want to run a pirate copy of it ideally, it would be good to be able to stream it.
I see. You could always buy a GameCube version of the game if it makes you feel better? I used to have all the Resident Evil games when I had a Nintendo Wii as could also play GameCube games on it. It was around then I got these on the pc emulator. In the end when I sold my Nintendo Wii I sold the games too but still have them on pc.

Does not bother me, way I see it is, even if I purchased a physical copy of the the game, the money would not go to capcom anyway. If they were selling it on the PC then I would get what you mean, but they don’t so they don’t lose money. I would be more than happy to buy it on steam if they did.

I wish they released Resident Evil original trilogy plus Code Veronica in one package on steam. Would even pay £50 for that. They just may soon though. They recently did onimusha and are releasing old games like that. Oh and Dino Crysis too. Enjoyed those a lot also.

Back
Top Bottom