Snooker 19

Caporegime
OP
damn this game is terrible, what a massive disappointment, my god. WSC Real World Snooker 09 is leagues and leagues better than this tripe. I could make a 20 point list of things that this game does so poorly and that's just in a 30 minute play around.

Refund time.
I’m gonna give it a while. Once the complaints come rolling in. I hope the devs will fix what’s wrong with it.

They’ll have a job on their hands though.

Associate
That's disappointing. I was ready for a good snooker game, making me think of the Jimmy White game on Amiga. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the devs to get their finger out and make do with pure pool snooker dlc in the meantime to scratch the itch...

Associate
Bought this today and after 3 games I think it's great

Yeah it's got a few glitches and jankyness (if that's a word) but the physics are perfect and the AI seems brilliant.
I was snookered by the AI and managed to get out of it only for the next 6 or 7 shots to be us both playing safety shots well before I messed one up.

Lost that frame but it felt great and I deserved the result

Associate
Are you still enjoying it OneZeoN?

Been watching a few YouTube streams and reading a couple more reviews and have to say I'm now tempted. Not fussed about some rough edges if it plays a decent game of snooker.

Associate
Are you still enjoying it OneZeoN?

Been watching a few YouTube streams and reading a couple more reviews and have to say I'm now tempted. Not fussed about some rough edges if it plays a decent game of snooker.

Yeah I'm really liking the game

Played online now to and it works well. The only slight issue is the 20 min timer on all frames.
Wish that was gone!

But other than that it's a really good snooker game and all glitches are small and sometimes funny lol

Associate
You should give this a chance, the core gameplay is there and break building is very satisfying. I like the camera views and shot controls are easy and intuitive.

Some of the issues have already been dealt with in a patch. A few more patches and it will be really good.

Shot transitions can be a little annoying which I hope they can change.

Associate
I bought last night and have been really enjoying it. Online works really well and have already had 4 decent online matches (2 wins and 2 losses).

Best break of 92 so far :cool:

Associate
Continuing to enjoy this. Slowly learning to break consistently, play tactically and work out opportunities to snooker my opponents. Haven't managed to better my best break of 92 I achieved early on but getting 60-70 odd more frequently...

Any others out there continuing to play?

Back
Top Bottom