UEFA Champions League/Europa League 7/8/9 May *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
I haven’t come across that stance at all with the neutrals I know, in fact I’d say more of them want Liverpool to win it but you know, anecdotes mean nothing...

Well of the 3 million people I know, 2,999,999 of them want City to win the league. What do you think of that?

The only person who doesn't is the dirtbag I mentioned earlier.

Man of Honour
As a Man Utd fan I obviously am not keen on Liverpool and many of their fans I know are incredibly annoying (not bad on here though at least). However, you can't really fault Klopp and the players, they are far more likeable than 'King' Kenny and Rodgers etc were.

They are doing things the right way and I respect that.

That's all you're getting, I've been too nice as it is. :p

Caporegime
Fair play Lineker

Can’t stand all the apologising crap for swearing. They even do it on the boxing at 11pm at night when you’re watch8ng two blokes beat the **** out of each other. Who cares if there’s a bit of swearing!

Caporegime
As a Man Utd fan I obviously am not keen on Liverpool and many of their fans I know are incredibly annoying (not bad on here though at least). However, you can't really fault Klopp and the players, they are far more likeable than 'King' Kenny and Rodgers etc were.

They are doing things the right way and I respect that.

That's all you're getting, I've been too nice as it is. :p

+1 am happy for them in terms of a British team progressing/coefficient but more so Barca getting thumped.

Don
I don't want to be a massive tart but this team and this manager are something else. We have *******s the size of water melons and never know when we're beaten. There was a lot of chat about how being a great team is meaningless if you don't win anything and we might still not win anything this season but we have had nights like tonight when deep down even @ThestigGT999 wishes he was a Liverpool supporter right now.

Caporegime
I don't want to be a massive tart but this team and this manager are something else. We have *******s the size of water melons and never know when we're beaten. There was a lot of chat about how being a great team is meaningless if you don't win anything and we might still not win anything this season but we have had nights like tonight when deep down even @ThestigGT999 wishes he was a Liverpool supporter right now.
You sound like you’re about 8 pints deep tbh

Soldato

You'll Never Walk Alone!

edit: i didn't say that

Last edited:
Caporegime
I fear for some of you lads in work tomorrow, don't get too smashed on a school night!

As for Valverde... I fear he will get lynched, no way does he not get sacked.

Back
Top Bottom