My daughters miniature garden

Associate
Isn’t it ironic how we go through life teaching the kids that it’s the taking part that counts, play fair in life, and cheats never prosper.

Meanwhile, we’re diving on Internet forums desperately trying to rig their competitions so they win in a completely unfair manner.

What sort of role models are we :p
:D

Soldato
Soldato
OP
It is indeed.
To be honest there's a little more to it than that, parents don't seem to engage in things like this anymore and if it was just left to people who follow the nursery there would barely be any votes at all.
When they do the christmas party and put up a list of the food they'd like parents to bring in only about 3 in 10 parents actually bother, I don't know if this is down to financial reasons tho so those 3 end up doing it all.

+ I want my daughter to win :D

For a photo competition, Facebook doesn't do it justice because it sizes them down.

You need to be using something like Wordpress, Flickr or deviantART which will let you upload the full res and leaves you with a largely unedited file.

Also, you can get a Canon G1X Mark I (2012 model) buy it now for £175. Mark I is still a decent spec with a 1.5" sensor which is higher than four-thirds format.

Edit: you might want to ask the Dons to move your thread to the photography section. You'll get better answers from the bods there on camera models, photo composition, what sites to upload to etc.

Soldato
For a photo competition, Facebook doesn't do it justice because it sizes them down.

You need to be using something like Wordpress, Flickr or deviantART which will let you upload the full res and leaves you with a largely unedited file.

Also, you can get a Canon G1X Mark I (2012 model) buy it now for £175. Mark I is still a decent spec with a 1.5" sensor which is higher than four-thirds format.

Edit: you might want to ask the Dons to move your thread to the photography section. You'll get better answers from the bods there on camera models, photo composition, what sites to upload to etc.

It's a nursery dude. My little one's nursery did nearly all their computing and photography on iPads

Back
Top Bottom