Antec Budget Case - great price shame about the lemon

Soldato
Interesting you say that actually. Our next batch coming for thr UK I have requested it to be revised. But this stock won't be till 2019 now.

The reason for the yellow is the Antec colour logo is yellow, but I have raised similiar concerns you have reference the yellow, which is why I've got a more neutral colour coming for the future.

NX100_color-scheme.jpg

Soldato
OP
it would look great in neutral colour, and it looks very compact for an ATX which a lot of people ask for lately. I would certainly consider it and recommend it for a non glass case at that price point

Soldato
That looks like a fantastic case for £23.99! Props to Antec.

I'll be doing a budget build for a friend soon, and this looks perfect for the job :D

Also @Ace Modder props for getting the grey version, much better than the yellow!

Soldato
But is the case any good. can anyone who has one say if its any good or what issues it has if any and what size air cooler they used as the Description dont say what size air cooler you can use.

Soldato
OP
its a budget case, i would expect to be a bit better than unbranded. i would have no problem using one for simple builds, also cheap ones tend to be very light. as for air cooler i found this from the interweb

1. Motherboards with dimensions according to the ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX standards
  2. Up to 7 expansion slots
  3. VGA cards with maximum length of up to 350 mm
  4. CPU-coolers with a maximum height of 155 mm
  5. ventilated PSU compartment to keep the power supply cool
It accommodates up to a total of five 120mm fans, and includes one 120mm rear exhaust fan to start with. Furthermore, the NX100 offers space for a 240mm water-cooling radiator in the front and a 120mm radiator at the rear.

@Ace Modder always happy to do a build one if theres any damaged / sample stock ;)

Soldato
There is the Antec nx200 as well which has Rgb i wonder if o.c will stock them at a cheap price.

I see these cases are for sale in indian looking at the unboxing videos on youtube.

Soldato
the NX200 is not coming to European markets, however we have the following coming to UK and Europe:

NX110
NX210
NX300
NX400
NX500
NX600
NX1000

Aiming for August arrival. However I'm not so sure OcUK wants to stock our chassis any more, they want to focus on their own brand, Kolink over Antec.

123123123123.JPG

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
However I'm not so sure OcUK wants to stock our chassis any more, they want to focus on their own brand, Kolink over Antec.

Actually, that wasn't even part of the decision making process. As Antec is no longer a brand I manage, I can't really comment, but I can at least confirm that what you have said above is completely untrue.

Soldato
the NX200 is not coming to European markets, however we have the following coming to UK and Europe:

NX110
NX210
NX300
NX400
NX500
NX600
NX1000

Aiming for August arrival. However I'm not so sure OcUK wants to stock our chassis any more, they want to focus on their own brand, Kolink over Antec.

123123123123.JPG

The Nx110 looks the same as the Nx200 which is sold in india am i correct

Soldato
Actually, that wasn't even part of the decision making process. As Antec is no longer a brand I manage, I can't really comment, but I can at least confirm that what you have said above is completely untrue.
That is just my view on it. Don't worry, it is no problem for me. Sales were always poor at OcUK for Antec, even when I was the case buyer at OcUK, before I joined Antec myself. Your company decision to stop stocking Antec is OK with me, and I have no negativity to you Glen or any of OcUK guys I like the company, OcUK is a true enthusiast. I have always been part of the forum community, long before I worked for Antec and before I worked for OcUK. I will continue to play a part in this community, at the end of the day there are some good people on this forum, I have made friends with a number of people here and that I am thankful for so I will stay around for the banter etc.

P.S. We need to go for a beer soon Glen. It's been a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom