the Brexit is a big error for England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just to say you that (living in France) I’m a great fan of England.

I regularly come to England (once or twice a year!) because I love your country, its language, and the people.

However, since your attitude concerning the Brexit and inacceptable conditions which are the origin of the Brexit vote, I’m completely changing my attitude and opinion concerning England. Since the Brexit vote was based on a large number of lies, Yes I insist “LIES” of from Boris Johnson, Farage, and others, the people voted for the Brexit. You didn’t take into account the great number of people who didn’t realize they voted based on lies, they asked after the vote to cancel, which you never accepted.

It’s a severe situation, because I’m sure England will encounter a lot of difficulties, commerce, trade, exchange, travel, industry and ... tourism !

In addition, after my survey among 45 young French students 50% wanted to study and get experience in England, but 67% of them are now changing their mind and (due to the Brexit) prefer going to the USA, Canada, New Zealand or Australia.

If the Brexit is confirmed I personally will not come back to England and will go to the EU part of Ireland.

67% of my friends, colleagues, neighbours, etc are agreeing with me.

So why do you not cancel the Brexit and yes or no restart a new referendum?

In addition it’s a big fake story that Boris Johnson will may-be become the prime minister despite the lies he issued before the referendum? It’s incredible. And you English people I adore, will accept that ?

This is all I wanted to say.

Wishing you sincerely that your brains will at last realize the risky situation of England’s Brexit,

Yours sincerely

Associate
The Brexit needs to happen so we can be our own county and stop the corrupt big wigs that make decisions for Britain without even being VOTED by the people

Move along people nothing to see here

Nobody cares if you don't come back to Britain, cya

Soldato
The Brexit needs to happen so we can be our own county and stop the corrupt big wigs that make decisions for Britain without even being VOTED by the people

The Tory leadership race has literately been between the most corrupt big wigs around. I'd rather have competent foreigners than the likes of Boris or Hunt...

As for the people, LOL what do they know :p

Associate
The Tory leadership race has literately been between the most corrupt big wigs around. I'd rather have competent foreigners than the likes of Boris or Hunt...

As for the people, LOL what do they know :p

Hey I'm not saying it's a perfect situation but out of the EU is not as bad as it's being made to be, it's all scare mongering. We can still trade, we can still do everything we want. "Crashing out" what a load of BS we will not "crash out" we will just leave and work on our own things.

Soldato
It would have been worth staying if every country paid the same to join the club. Why should we pay more than other countries?
If you join a club you pay the same, or is it because we work harder we should pay more? well oarlocks to that.
The EU do not like us they like our money

Associate
Brexit has nothing to do with people or votes.

They just need to keep the GBP low so they can build all these skyscrapers in London for cheap. Once they are finished building, they will cancel the Brexit and rise the GBP value back.

Associate
Hey I'm not saying it's a perfect situation but out of the EU is not as bad as it's being made to be, it's all scare mongering. We can still trade, we can still do everything we want. "Crashing out" what a load of BS we will not "crash out" we will just leave and work on our own things.

You can't seriously believe that all the concerns and worry is just down to scaremongering? That's an incredibly simplistic outlook to have.

Soldato
It would have been worth staying if every country paid the same to join the club. Why should we pay more than other countries?
If you join a club you pay the same, or is it because we work harder we should pay more? well oarlocks to that.
The EU do not like us they like our money
Because we're better positioned to take advantage of the unified market, with our advanced industry. We get more out, ergo, we contribute more.

Soldato

You sir, are the kinda reason that people shouldn't be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom