• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen 3 pricing from OCUK

Soldato
.....stuff I should'nt be quoting ;)
Remove competitor names.

in gaming that leaked benchmark has them under a 7700k. also a 8600 i5 faster. oh my humbug you ready for that name change come tomorrow :D

people saying intel doomed cant even beat a lowly two year old i5 in games. :p
Stop spreading false information. Ryzen 3000 had better minimum FPS than Coffee Lake in 4 of the 6 games tested in the PCGH's leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I'm sorry, I did not mean to hurt your feelings if you're one of those who intends to purchase Ryzen 2. Not sarcasm, by the way.
I can buy either a 3900X or a 9900K, so its not really a problem for me (just waiting on reviews). I was just clarifying why I said that, since it did not come across that way.

Associate
in gaming that leaked benchmark has them under a 7700k. also a 8600 i5 faster. oh my humbug you ready for that name change come tomorrow :D

people saying intel doomed cant even beat a lowly two year old i5 in games. :p

But you're missing the point: when the 16 core, 32 thread version launches in Sept., you'll be able to play two games at once on it. :D

Associate
My dad just came over and gave me his rain forest staff discount code :) We will see how prices look like once they launch tomorrow, since those prices seem higher compared to what Gibbo mentioned a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom