• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

OcUK Staff
Are you out of stock now of the 3900x? Could that be why mine and others haven't shipped today even though we ordered very quickly?

They are sold out now though still stock in our warehouse which is assigned to orders as I think there was 50-60 orders which did not ship by end of day.

But also if other items on order were out of stock would also prevent an order shipping.

Best to check with CS. :)

More 3900X due this week.

Soldato
They are sold out now though still stock in our warehouse which is assigned to orders as I think there was 50-60 orders which did not ship by end of day.

But also if other items on order were out of stock would also prevent an order shipping.

Best to check with CS. :)

More 3900X due this week.
It may be the board that's held it up then, I ordered the Gigabyte Aorus Ultra which is also now Pre order but showed 10+ when I ordered at 14:02 yesterday.

Cheers :)

Soldato
I've got that 8Pack RAM hoping it can get close to those speeds to justify the cost :)

Same here! Although I'm mostly worried about getting that darn Aorus Xtreme motherboard. Seems it's taken off the website for some reason. Kinda annoyed, as it was down for pre-order a while ago.

Plus it seems it's a smidge faster in memory bandwidth than other top-end boards. Hoping I can get started with the 8Pack 16GB kit, and later manage 32GB at similar speeds

https://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/msi_prestige_x570_creation_review,14.html
lbaPEhJ.jpg

Soldato
Sitting back, watching the impatient get all frothed up.

If Zen 2 was going to double CPU speed, I could understand the hype and excitement. It's not going to double CPU speed, and it's not going to make games significantly "better". I'm toying with the idea of replacing my R5 1600 with a Zen 2, but in the meantime I'll "people watch" :D
samesies. i'll wait for the panic to die down, bios to mature a bit more then decide. it's killing me though, would love to try a 3700x/3800x out on my x370 board for fun.

Associate
I purchased a Asrock Taichi and a 3900x both due for delivery tomorrow but haven't received any Game pass code, does anyone know if this is a code that comes on a card i assume? I'm eligible for it. Thanks.

Associate

If Zen 2 was going to double CPU speed, I could understand the hype and excitement. It's not going to double CPU speed, and it's not going to make games significantly "better". I'm toying with the idea of replacing my R5 1600 with a Zen 2, but in the meantime I'll "people watch" :D

A lot of us are upgrading from old platforms. It will be more than tripling throughput from a 4790k, which I own now.

ljt

ljt

Soldato

Pretty much same as me really. I will wait and see what happens with BIOS updates for X370 boards. Theres far to little info out there at the moment about how they work with ryzen 3000 and I'm not willing to buy a new motherboard as well and it's not as if any of the games are struggling on my 1600x either.

Man of Honour
me three (sitting on a 3770k). knowing amd, it's better to let all the early adopters beta-test amd's products first and get the bugs ironed out before jumping in myself.

Back
Top Bottom