Gamer Girl selling her bathwater?????

Caporegime
I do wonder what sort of people buy this stuff?

Is it just regular guys that aren't in the top 20% or is it guys with mental health issues, i,e: social anxiety or on the autism spectrum? And at what point if they are affected by said issues is this taking advantage?

But if its just regular guys buying this crap then i have no idea about their future.

I expect its both.

I'm guessing it's people who have nothing/igly/lonely/miserable and this is effectively their drug

And its people who have so much money but are also lonely

I expect there's less in the middle maybe unhappily married people or something.

Its a sad world where this sort of thing can make so much money.

Soldato
Genuinely bemuses me how blokes can find the whole 'little girl playing dress up' look a turn on, look at her ffs, she looks ridiculous... like a character out of some gash anime noncesense.

Anyone cracking one off over that should be on a government watchlist :p

There are guys who crack one off to cartoons of kids and defend it as not creepy because legally they aren't actual kids, this is barely above that. She's pure pedo bait.

Soldato
Girl sells bathwater.........

TRIGGERED!
tenor.gif

Soldato
There are guys who crack one off to cartoons of kids and defend it as not creepy because legally they aren't actual kids, this is barely above that. She's pure pedo bait.

There's one on this very forum who openly admits to downloading patches for such 'games' in order to make them more 'adult'.

Soldato
She's had her account removed for a mass flagging of "nudity" - she isn't visibly nude on Instagram (only on Patreon/Snapchat from looking into it more) so she isn't in breech of Instagrams nudity rules which is why it'll be back after a manual review. As for dishonest I've no idea what she actually says on Insta but I'd be surprised if she would banned on it just for telling a lie.

She doesn't even get fully nude on Patreon etc either. There are some fake nudes floating around that are obviously shopped. She is aiming her 'services' directly at the younger instagram crowd, in a similar way to the current half naked 'gamer girls' on Twitch are targeting young Fortnite kids.

Soldato
She doesn't even get fully nude on Patreon etc either. There are some fake nudes floating around that are obviously shopped. She is aiming her 'services' directly at the younger instagram crowd, in a similar way to the current half naked 'gamer girls' on Twitch are targeting young Fortnite kids.

Never thought about it like that, so they are targeting the horny 14 year old teenager who going from games to attraction to the opposite sex?

Soldato
funny, but targetting underage people using sexually provocative material/imagery - why is she not getting done for grooming or any of the other child-related offenses?

Caporegime
OP
Caporegime
She's 18. What's next Karen, you going to demand to speak to her manager?

Que? You telling me she only started doing all this weird stuff the moment she hit 18? I don't think so.

Even then, parents don't suddenly stop being parents when their kids hit 18. If she was my daughter I'd be having words, that's for sure.

Caporegime
OP
Que? You telling me she only started doing all this weird stuff the moment she hit 18? I don't think so.

She started doing it when she was 17 according to a youtube video posted on here and was banned from one of those social media/vidoe/streaming platforms as a result. Was also involved in some catfishing scam where she sold nudes belonging to some other girl apparently.

She's 19 and I would bet everything I own that she does have a manager. Think about it

She had a boyfriend(?) or ex boyfriend now (I'm assuming?) who was involved in a company she set up, but seemingly isn't any more:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11633830/officers

companies house said:
KIRSCHNER, Mary-Belle
Correspondence address
Unit 5a Park Farm, Chichester Road, Arundel, West Sussex, United Kingdom, BN18 0AG
Role ACTIVE
Director
Date of birth
October 1999
Appointed on
22 October 2018
Nationality
British
Country of residence
United Kingdom
Occupation
Artist

GRAY, Joshua John
Correspondence address
Unit 5a Park Farm, Chichester Road, Arundel, West Sussex, United Kingdom, BN18 0AG
Role RESIGNED
Director
Date of birth
December 1993
Appointed on
7 December 2018
Resigned on
15 April 2019

Nationality
British
Country of residence
United Kingdom