US: Pennyworth

Soldato
one day when people have a decent enough bandwidth to stream media sensibly you mean? or did you just jump in to make a "clever" comment w/out stopping to think there might be a reason some people watch things on TV and not other media?

Soldato
I'm enjoying this so far. I wasn't sure what to expect and honestly was thinking it was going to be something a bit more like Gotham, an over-the-top, wacky kind of show with cartoonish violence, but it's a lot more violent and gory than that, while still retaining some humour and levity in parts.

Soldato
Watched the second episode last night. Love how they haven't held back on the violence, gore and language (think they dropped the c-bomb in E02 more times than a GoT episode). Although I do have a good chuckle when I think of all the colonials trying to understand large parts of the dialogue. :D

Soldato
OP
one day when people have a decent enough bandwidth to stream media sensibly you mean? or did you just jump in to make a "clever" comment w/out stopping to think there might be a reason some people watch things on TV and not other media?

Can not think of any reason why you would not download it and watch, so no he did not make a stupid comment, its just you...

Back
Top Bottom