Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
About time
One for me one for my dad's birthday.
Liking it so far, screen is amaaazing and the battery life is incredible.
IMG-20190801-170759.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
A sofa with 2 corners ...

I quite like that room actually, I'd want a bit of colour in there myself as it's a bit too neutral. We have a couple of Steven Brown artworks dotted around - probably considered chavvy too! (though they have become a bit mainstream - if he doesn't shut down completely after the financial issues) just to add some colour back in.

I fear for the sofas with that cat around though, I'm currently injured by mine after he decided to jump up and hang off my arm with his claws (he did well hanging on too!).

Associate
How much seating does a house need?!

I especially like the back to back sofas for when you've fallen out with the significant other.

Yes, looks like a sofa showroom atm. Will be dispensing with the old ones at some point.

Surely a double L shaped sofa cancels out the chav?

Or maybe double the chav value ...

Got to watch Jeremy Kyle repeats some how

Or Love island - all as bad as each other really ...

wowzers. He is already heavier than my 7 year old Bengal.

Still got a lot of growing to do. Not sure he'll fit through the cat flap soon!

I quite like that room actually, I'd want a bit of colour in there myself as it's a bit too neutral. We have a couple of Steven Brown artworks dotted around - probably considered chavvy too! (though they have become a bit mainstream - if he doesn't shut down completely after the financial issues) just to add some colour back in.

I fear for the sofas with that cat around though, I'm currently injured by mine after he decided to jump up and hang off my arm with his claws (he did well hanging on too!).

Yes, definitely some colour to be added. We're still getting things sorted out after moving in. Will be adding some artwork and some DIY acoustic panels which will add some colour and interest to the room.

Back
Top Bottom