Poll: Hungarian Grand Prix 2019, Budapest - Race 12/21

Rate the 2019 Hungarian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I don't think its a coincidence that the best drivers generally end up in the best cars though.. Still, you have your opinion but i think its going to be a minority one.
Hamilton has won races in a declined mclaren before he left and in his first season in merc he also won a race or two. It was only in his 2nd year at merc that he started winning titles

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Back to F1 chaps, let’s not drag the conversation off topic posting about 22 overpaid men kicking a leather sack around a field.

Poll added.

Soldato
Outstanding drives by Max and Lewis.

Shame RBR didnt react to Hamiltons second stop. It could have been a good wheel to wheel race.

Hamilton doing what Hamilton does - bounces back and drives a near flawless race.

Really feel for Max - he could not have done any more.

Bottas surely losing his seat next season?? Max in a Merc would be epic - but I wont hold my breath!

Ferarri just dead in the water. Good drive by Seb to secure 3rd though.

Associate
Think Red Bull ended up in a no win situation granted by the fact Vers and Ham had built up such a big gap over the Ferrari and no Mercedes or Red Bull team mates in play either so there was a free stop.

No chance any team would have bought Vers in when he was ahead of Ham. Even if they had reacted on next lap Ham was already ahead and probably had the faster car on the day. Was a great call by Merc to roll the dice as they did.

Only going to highlight further to red bull how much they need a more competitive 2nd driver

Soldato
Good call by Mercedes, but disappointing Redbull didn't react next lap and when Lewis caught Max there was no fight whatsoever due to Max's hards completely shot.

The quest for a good modern race IMO continues. ;)

Back
Top Bottom