Pc exclusive help please.

Associate
Hi guys, I have just made the switch from console to P.C properly and I’m looking for any good games that haven’t been available to consoles.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Eight Core 4.5GHz
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz

Basic specs of my pc. So should handle most games at 1440p.

Any suggestions please?

I have played cs:go in the past and will be hammering it from now on.

I’m open to all types of games as I have played most games available to console lol.

Thanks in advanced team!

Associate
Its on console but what about XCOM 2? Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2, Total War Warhammer or any other variants, try Gears 5 too it looks and runs amazing and has me hooked so far.

Associate
OP
Its on console but what about XCOM 2? Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2, Total War Warhammer or any other variants, try Gears 5 too it looks and runs amazing and has me hooked so far.

Played them all on Xbox, pretty sure 2 of them were free at 1 point. Yeah I will be playing gears 5 on console as it’s a co-op campaign, can see me playing online on pc but!

Soldato
Oh, I forgot..

Arma 3 (If you have the patience.. Mods will consume you but sooo worth the commitment)

Do not get me wrong, it will frustrate you at times but if you like it, ARMA is all consuming.

Soldato
You might struggle a bit, because the majority of modern titles are multiplatform. However, they are far superior on PC, so perhaps worth another playthrough. A couple off the top of my head though -

Hunt Showdown
Anno 1880
STALKER (Old, but still good)
Star Citizen....
Mount & Blade
Wasteland
Xcom 2
Half Life 2
System Shock 2
Deus Ex (The original. Multiplatform, but far better on PC)
Crysis
Thief 2

Associate
OP
I'm quite new myself and only been on PC since May. what about Overwatch?

Willing to give overwatch a try mate yeah, you played pubg?

Welcome.

From the top my head:

Stalker series.

Crysis 1.

Enjoy.

Thanks Gimpymoo, going to get these downloaded and try them out!

You might struggle a bit, because the majority of modern titles are multiplatform. However, they are far superior on PC, so perhaps worth another playthrough. A couple off the top of my head though -

Hunt Showdown
Anno 1880
STALKER (Old, but still good)
Star Citizen....
Mount & Blade
Wasteland
Xcom 2
Half Life 2
System Shock 2
Deus Ex (The original. Multiplatform, but far better on PC)
Crysis
Thief 2

Interesting mate, seen a few of these floating around, will check them out! Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I'll have to check a few of these out too lol. I saw the latest Anno had a free weekend but didn't get to play it, it looks like a very chill game. Just finished Black Mesa so Half Life 2 is next on the agenda for me.

Associate
I really hope this is true man! I will check when I’m home Thursday on holiday atm.

I haven't played the campagn in co-op, but I have played the other modes and they are cross-platform, so I see no reason why the campaign wouldn't be.

https://www.windowscentral.com/does-gears-5-support-cross-play-and-cross-save also says;

This carries over to cross-play, as players can enjoy the Campaign, Versus, Escape, and Horde modes together regardless of where they are playing. Maps built through the Builder mode can also be shared regardless of platform.

Soldato
pc is more for playing the best version of games rather than exclusives.

if you want to take advantage of PC exclusives, then get into virtual reality.

Associate
OP
Company of heroes complete edition...plus the free Blitzkrieg mod.

Still playing it thirteen years since release!

Thanks bro!!

Squad / Post Scriptum
Total War series
DCS (Flight Sim)
Mordhau

Thankyou man, ordered a few of these!

pc is more for playing the best version of games rather than exclusives.

if you want to take advantage of PC exclusives, then get into virtual reality.

Well the Xbox one X handles story mode games incredible tbh, and there’s a lot of PC only games out there that are appealing, CS:GO being one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom