Borderlands 3

Associate
If you're lucky, it seems the last year or so of multiplatfrom games have really been hitting the base model Xbox and PS4's quite hard. My PS4 sounded like spaceship during one particular Sekrio session!

Caporegime
who do you want to play as first?

I don't know much about the Vault Hunters this time around. I normally like ones who have "helpers" like Mordecai / Bloodwing, Gaige / Deathtrap, Wilhelm / Wolf & Saint so first choice will be whichever one has those. I think there's a guy who has different creatures he can summon?

Soldato
Yeah I was worried about hdr because all I could see was console talk. There have been games that have it on console and not pc.

I think HDR should look amazing on this if they do it right. Most games have to stay fairly realistic colours but borderlands could have all sorts of bright funky colour stuff flying everywhere.

Well I bought it now anyway on Greenmangaming. Think it had 11% off and 3% cashback. I got the one with the season pass and dlc.

Really looking forward to it now.

Associate
FL4K is the guy with 3 different beasts to use, a spiderant, little monkey thing or skag although Moze the Gunner has a big mech that you can use and I think other teammates can hitch a ride too. I think I'll play play FL4K or Zane the Operative first.

Soldato
Yeah I was worried about hdr because all I could see was console talk. There have been games that have it on console and not pc.

I think HDR should look amazing on this if they do it right. Most games have to stay fairly realistic colours but borderlands could have all sorts of bright funky colour stuff flying everywhere.

Well I bought it now anyway on Greenmangaming. Think it had 11% off and 3% cashback. I got the one with the season pass and dlc.

Really looking forward to it now.
Has HDR even been fixed on PC yet, i know there was problems with it a while back.

Soldato
Really bad review but sometimes the reviewer gets it wrong, I don't know why he keeps going on about tales of the borderlands and Diablo!? He says it's like Diablo, but I've never played Diablo or tales for the borderlands and I was hoping for a review of BL3 instead!

I must have over 1500 hours in bl2 and I don't see how anyone could "review" that in 30 hours. Sounds like he was just trying to skip all the story and blast through it asap instead of, you know, immersing yourself in the gameworld to see what it's really like? I guess when reviewing games is a job and you have a deadline, you do it differently.

Other reviews are good so it might be fine. Does sound like too many poop jokes though!

Man of Honour
Really bad review but sometimes the reviewer gets it wrong, I don't know why he keeps going on about tales of the borderlands and Diablo!? He says it's like Diablo, but I've never played Diablo or tales for the borderlands and I was hoping for a review of BL3 instead!

I must have over 1500 hours in bl2 and I don't see how anyone could "review" that in 30 hours. Sounds like he was just trying to skip all the story and blast through it asap instead of, you know, immersing yourself in the gameworld to see what it's really like? I guess when reviewing games is a job and you have a deadline, you do it differently.

Other reviews are good so it might be fine. Does sound like too many poop jokes though!

You have to expect jokes like that though, its Borderlands after all. I half expect that reviewer would review the South Park games and complain about the jokes :D

Soldato
So it's the same as BL2 then? Most of his complaints seem to be based around the humour which from the sounds of it isn't much different than the BL2 and TPS were. Besides I've never really found the games LOL funny anyway, at most amusing at times and may get an audible laugh every now and then, and it's not detracted from my enjoyment of the gunplay, farming legendaries and using character abilities.

Back
Top Bottom