Borderlands 3

Associate
I'm liking the game having not really played the others but I must be getting old as I'm finding it a bit overwhelming all the quests being thrown at me, all the loot and all the enemies. Glad I brought it though. Im also finding it easier using a pad rather than mouse and keyboard.

Man of Honour
So the drm is probably whats causing the resolution problem as well.

I have also seen my mouse locking up after shutting down game.

This video is pretty bad if true.

I still suspect the resolution is something to do with resolutions above 1080, because presumably myself and my missus are using the same drm as everyone else, yet neither of us are having the resolution issue. I'd be interested to know more about the keylogger or whether its the usual negative hit on a game that some people make because rant videos tend to get more hits than "I bought game X and things are fine with it". I would be interested to see this guys history and whether he has ever been positive about Borderlands 3/Epic Games or whether he has always been against both anyway. (just so that I can discount any possible bias)

Man of Honour
An actual rational video here going through the accusations of keylogging and excess bw usage.

See now this is interesting as its logical and contains hard facts. Then again...it doesnt create DRAMA!! and drama sells. (or in the case of social media, hits)

I'm not discounting the possibility thats its all true, its just that I am not going to run and scream that the sky is falling quite so easily as some.

Soldato
I'm not discounting the possibility thats its all true, its just that I am not going to run and scream that the sky is falling quite so easily as some.

I've noticed there is a core of people leaping on any reason to poo - poo this game off purely as it's on epic. Not just here but across the net.

Soldato
I've noticed there is a core of people leaping on any reason to poo - poo this game off purely as it's on epic. Not just here but across the net.

I don't see why people care so much about what launcher they use.

I had never really used Epic launcher apart from a little go on fortnite. I had to install it for this game and reset password. It was pretty easy.

I already have like 5 installed, it's not like adding a 6th makes a difference, it let me import my steam friends list.

My only complaint about epic store is nowhere to leave a review. I feel like the game is broken for me and I can't play it so would feel better if I could leave the review.

Caporegime
I don't see why people care so much about what launcher they use.

I had never really used Epic launcher apart from a little go on fortnite. I had to install it for this game and reset password. It was pretty easy.

I already have like 5 installed, it's not like adding a 6th makes a difference, it let me import my steam friends list.

My only complaint about epic store is nowhere to leave a review. I feel like the game is broken for me and I can't play it so would feel better if I could leave the review.
I’m also extremely bemused by the hate Epic get. It’s just a business/store/game launcher. If anyone could enlighten me on why they seem to be universally hated, please do.

Associate
I for one don't believe the keylogger problem, i mean think about it as everybody knows that any game will be picked apart and knowing this, it would be suicide
for any game firm planning on having this in the game. It would be like you getting in to your car for a drive, knowing there was no brake.

Soldato
I’m also extremely bemused by the hate Epic get. It’s just a business/store/game launcher. If anyone could enlighten me on why they seem to be universally hated, please do.
It's brazenly anti-consumer and I refuse to support that, store exclusivity across a single platform for 3rd party titles is asinine. Epic seem more focused on buying exclusivity than actually offering the consumer a good platform to purchase from. Then there's the whole China involvement through Tencent's partial ownership and security issues.

Soldato
It's brazenly anti-consumer and I refuse to support that, store exclusivity across a single platform for 3rd party titles is asinine. Epic seem more focused on buying exclusivity than actually offering the consumer a good platform to purchase from. Then there's the whole China involvement through Tencent's partial ownership and security issues.

Indeed, my thoughts entirely.

Back
Top Bottom