Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Game is full of people taking advantage of an exploit being able to get under the map and killing you. Even tanks can get under the map.

Meh, played around 5 games and maybe I am getting old, but I did not like it much. There is the same killstreak issue which has plagued COD for years now, meaning that one teams pulls ahead, then it's constant UAV advatnage and bombing advantage to them, the already better team. I also do not care for people constantly spawning behind me or just appearing from random directions all the time in the enclosed spaces which are these maps.

I may pick it up for the single player later on the xbox, but for £50 I think I will pass.

Associate
Every year I hope the new Call of Duty has changed enough where it gets slowed down a bunch and the gameplay is more focused on tactical positioning and teamwork. I don't know why I expect that, as games like that are so niche.

I guess I am just hoping for a AAA insurgency/RO2 one day.

I tried the beta, and everyone is just running around like headless chickens. You run to one side of the map killing everyone, and then that means the enemies are now spawning on the other side, so you run back to the other side killing everyone.

Caporegime
match making is terrible. you expect issues but that will kill the gamee.
will be £20 in 2/3 months time probably

on pc it will be dead by then probably 2 months like last cod. its just not worth playing cod on pc. its a after thought. on console is where you should play it if you want it to last.

Associate
match making is terrible. you expect issues but that will kill the gamee.

on pc it will be dead by then probably 2 months like last cod. its just not worth playing cod on pc. its a after thought. on console is where you should play it if you want it to last.

But you can play it on PC with console players so it makes no difference what you buy it on. I thought with you being a gaming God you'd have known this?

Soldato
Every year I hope the new Call of Duty has changed enough where it gets slowed down a bunch and the gameplay is more focused on tactical positioning and teamwork. I don't know why I expect that, as games like that are so niche.

I guess I am just hoping for a AAA insurgency/RO2 one day.

I tried the beta, and everyone is just running around like headless chickens. You run to one side of the map killing everyone, and then that means the enemies are now spawning on the other side, so you run back to the other side killing everyone.

Same. I lasted 4 games and it just gave me the hump. I’ve been playing Insurgency a lot and it just doesn’t compare. Also the graphics with everything cranked to max just don’t float my boat at all. No way I’m paying AAA money for that when it comes out.

Caporegime
But you can play it on PC with console players so it makes no difference what you buy it on. I thought with you being a gaming God you'd have known this?

bad match making and pc cheaters. yep that will end well. the whole reason it works well on consoles is because there isnt many cheaters. last cod was dead within a month on pc. every one hyped it and it was still over in one month.

Associate
bad match making and pc cheaters. yep that will end well. the whole reason it works well on consoles is because there isnt many cheaters. last cod was dead within a month on pc. every one hyped it and it was still over in one month.

What cheaters and what bad match making? Blops 4 isn't dead on PC, easy to find games.

https://twitter.com/A_Seagull/status/1175571319959588865 if that helps anyone.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Pubg dead within a month as well though right?

I think it’s an alright game but I won’t be spending £50 on it. I couldn’t play the ground war mode or whatever as it was just a lag fest for me, seems to be an issue for quite a few people.

Soldato
Meh, played around 5 games and maybe I am getting old, but I did not like it much. There is the same killstreak issue which has plagued COD for years now, meaning that one teams pulls ahead, then it's constant UAV advatnage and bombing advantage to them, the already better team. I also do not care for people constantly spawning behind me or just appearing from random directions all the time in the enclosed spaces which are these maps.

I may pick it up for the single player later on the xbox, but for £50 I think I will pass.
I uninstalled it after 15 minutes. COD is just not for me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom