UEFA Champions League/Europa League ** Spoilers ** [1/2/3 October 2019]

Soldato
Such a weird CL group stage so far, pretty much every team looks vulnerable defensively and there's nobody you'd say is an obvious early candidate for winning the trophy.

Soldato
Just the two goals so far like.
Yes but I was referring to the point in the game where they started to panic and he lost the ball a couple of times in quick succession trying to force something that wasn't on.

I'm sure you knew what I meant before you elected to post the smart arse comment though.

Caporegime
Got the win but what a shocking turnaround in the second half.

First half was as well as we've played all season but as soon as Henderson and Gini slowed in the second half they overran us in midfield and got right back in to the game.

In truth, Henderson was appalling all game and should've been hooked long before they got their second but the midfield, bar Fabinho, is a massive concern now. They don't seem capable of protecting the defence and they offer nothing going forwards, really need Keita and/or Ox to find some form soon.

Gomez needs more games but he isn't playing ahead of Matip for a while as long as he stays fit.

Edit: Genk holding Napoli is a good result for us though.

Back
Top Bottom