UEFA Champions League/Europa League ** Spoilers ** [1/2/3 October 2019]

Caporegime
Commentating is a bit biased, both looked weak penalty claims to me but they rubbished the Alkmar one and were convinced of the United one, the best claim was probably the handball against United imo.

Soldato
You can't sell him because nobody will pay him a fraction of what he's currently earning. I'd imagine you're trying to freeze him out in the hope that he'll be more willing to take a pay cut to leave.

Freezing out might work on a player that's concerned about his international career. But obviously that's not a concern with him. Maybe Beckham will take him off us. The money going to waste is disgusting really.

Soldato
And on comes the future Southampton player... McTominay.
I think unfair. McTominay has a strong case to be United's best CM this season. Thats not saying much maybe but Pogba, Matic, Fred all have more experience and a combined value in the transfer market of c£180m. At least McTominay has shown tangible improvement, nevermind the fact he played the best pass of the match after coming on tonight. For me he is one of the few positives this season.

Soldato
I think unfair. McTominay has a strong case to be United's best CM this season. Thats not saying much maybe but Pogba, Matic, Fred all have more experience and a combined value in the transfer market of c£180m. At least McTominay has shown tangible improvement, nevermind the fact he played the best pass of the match after coming on tonight. For me he is one of the few positives this season.
The best pass when all you can really compare against is Fred’s passes to opposition or invisible players. Anything will look better.
The only way McTominay is classed as the best CM is because his attitude doesn’t stink and he clearly gives it his all. But he really just doesn’t have the skill to go with that passion sadly. He’s just not a ‘proper’ united player. But starting to lose sight of what is these days now :(

Back
Top Bottom