Can you be thrown out of heaven and into hell (and vice versa)

Associate
As neither place exists at all its rather pointless, however i would like to think that bad people go somewhere bad and good people go somewhere good when they die.

Like opposite ends of the cemetery :p

Man of Honour
Here is a secret: It's not real :p

It is 100% real to those people who believe this crap and have fought wars over it, so it's pointless trying to dumb it down.

I watched the Inside the Vatican two parter and the Pope is relaxing 'laws' on homosexuals so does that mean that all those homosexuals who were condemned to hell can now have a stairway to heaven?

Well the bible says it's fine for me to have slaves and I can keep some slaves for ever but some I have to let go after 7 years unless I get them to marry. The bible also says that wearing mixed fabrics is a mortal sin, I must not eat shell fish as this is an affront to god. Women are of course second class and if my daughter is raped, the rapist must marry my daughter as she is no longer of worth to me.

Yeah this bible stuff is just great.

Soldato
As neither place exists at all its rather pointless, however i would like to think that bad people go somewhere bad and good people go somewhere good when they die.

Save that for the Brexit thread.

Although not religious I am a believer in mitigating risk where possible, so I have purchased a fully comprehensive set of Catholic indulgences.

Back
Top Bottom