OcUK Rogues Gallery (2020)

Associate
If you gave rights to a newspaper to publish your photo but you randomly found your picture in a different newspaper years later without your permission, would you be happy?

In the case of newspapers, if the image is already in the public domain they won't usually request permission. I.e. using an image from a social media posting - or reusing an image already available elsewhere - won't or wouldn't necessarily breach the IPSO Editors' Code of Practice.

Soldato
It's broken? in what way?

When I click on it I just get a message
Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.

This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account

Soldato
Nah, mine was an imported one from the previous site but due to various changes in circumstances I'd prefer that it was not included now (not that it looks that much like me down given that it was an old picture to start with).

From a map point of view I think I just clicked the middle of Nottingham on the original one which is no more info than included on the left here.

Caporegime
You're only saying that because you're the same age :p:D

Good work on all of this btw :)

Ooh that's a point do I need to take down the pics from old forum meets?

Lol, no

We should have a gurning competition. Here's my entry.

Looks like Delvis has beaten me to it actually.

Gurn? How am I gurning? :p That pic is also like ten years old fyi

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Why does the logo say rogues, but the title on the page says rogue? Is it a rogue gallery gone astray or is it a gallery of rouges?

Schroedinger's cat?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
There's an apostrophe needed on the page too, right at the top. As a forum of technically minded people with various skills, this is important to get right too :p

Back
Top Bottom