Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Yeah the Sony are the best. They took the crown off Bose for noise cancelling a few years back.

The headphones are absolutely brilliant at what they do. If I needed in ears I'd get them too. The over ears are perfect for Scotland keep your ears warm with the weather up here.
Pretty sure the newer Bose beats everyone, never once heard of Sony being recommended for Noise Reduction. In fact I dont think ive ever really heard of anyone talk about Sony in a sound quality sense.

Caporegime
Pretty sure the newer Bose beats everyone, never once heard of Sony being recommended for Noise Reduction. In fact I dont think ive ever really heard of anyone talk about Sony in a sound quality sense.

Nope the XM3's beat the new BOSE too.

According to many proper audiophile reviews. If you listen to MBKHD though he says in one of his videos AT M50's are the best headphones when they were at best a 6/10 and they don't even compare to some headphones you can get for marginally more money.

Sony stole the crown from BOSE with the XM2's. Before the XM2's then yes BOSE were the best for noise cancelling. However Sony is king now.

Man of Honour

Far from it, Sony are far ahead of most in terms of sound and noise cancellation. The XM3 earbuds got rave reviews from basically everyone. Pretty much all their mid-range/high-end headphones are praised for their sound quality...so that seemed a comment based more off of personal feelings as opposed to having any actual logic behind it :p

Soldato

I just reviewed the Bose NC 700's and compared them to my Sony XM3's and I still give it to Sony... I thought everyone knew the Sony WH-1000XM3's were the best Noise Cancelling BT Headphone tbh.

Soldato
Far from it, Sony are far ahead of most in terms of sound and noise cancellation. The XM3 earbuds got rave reviews from basically everyone. Pretty much all their mid-range/high-end headphones are praised for their sound quality...so that seemed a comment based more off of personal feelings as opposed to having any actual logic behind it :p
Could be...went through Sony Headphones fore years, but they where badly made junk that fell apart all the time lol.

Soldato
I bought yet another Lego set :D

Very nice, I bought one a couple of years back and its an amazing set. The price looks to have shot up since then, I paid £170 for mine from Amazon and it's £300 now :eek:. I guess this is the result of Lepin being taken down, so now without any competition they can charge what they like.

Soldato
Very nice, I bought one a couple of years back and its an amazing set. The price looks to have shot up since then, I paid £170 for mine from Amazon and it's £300 now :eek:. I guess this is the result of Lepin being taken down, so now without any competition they can charge what they like.
The Price has shot up due to this set has been discontinued..
It used to cost £199 in my local shop before it was discontinued if i remember right..

I paid £270 :o

Back
Top Bottom