Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

@oweneades

What do you think to the P600s as above? Most likely choice for my new build.

Honestly I am very impressed with it. Very good build quality and loads of expand ability (some require additional add ins like the ITX mount in the roof).

With the sound proofing panels in place it really is quiet. I have 6 case fans (3 on the rad) and the two on the gpu and it noticeably quieter both under load and at idle. With them off the airflow increases massively, as expected tbh.

Only downsides I have seen so far are the slots at the bottom of the mb tray don’t line up with my x470 board very well. This means the USB 3.0 header sticks out more than I would like. The other is that it won’t take an eatx board like the Rampage VI. You could probably get it to fit but the little slider flap things would have to be removed.

New Case to finally tame an air cooled 2080TI FE:

alOnT8ql.jpg

Phanteks P600S. Seeing a 10-15 degree drop on the GPU compared to my old 275R

Red Box switch with games (quite the mixture):

NFDCqw3l.jpg

HOa56Exl.jpg

(Note - No Zelda or Mario as I owned and played both back when I originally had a Switch at launch). Now when I stop feeling like utter crap I can actually have a go on Ring Fit.

Also note - The controller is a direct copy of the pro controller (from what I can tell having owned the actually official version) yet half the price. :)

Link to controller?

New EarPods Pro arrived. Expensive, sure, but I used the gen 2 ones all the time. They'll be relegated to my work phone and MacBook.

ZtTQWgH.jpg

New EarPods Pro arrived. Expensive, sure, but I used the gen 2 ones all the time. They'll be relegated to my work phone and MacBook.

Be interesting to hear yours and other reviews on these. The original AirPods were horrendous, terrible audio quality and lacking all the good features that ear/headphones should have these days. These look like a big shift in the right direction, I just hope they've improved the audio quality

Be interesting to hear yours and other reviews on these. The original AirPods were horrendous, terrible audio quality and lacking all the good features that ear/headphones should have these days. These look like a big shift in the right direction, I just hope they've improved the audio quality

Fixed that for you. ;)

#triggeredapplefans :D

They are actually very well priced when you think that the Sony equivalent is around £230-240, the Bose are £200, Sennheiser are around £240. So that said, they are well priced by Apple's standards. I was expecting upwards of £300

They are actually very well priced when you think that the Sony equivalent is around £230-240, the Bose are £200, Sennheiser are around £240. So that said, they are well priced by Apple's standards. I was expecting upwards of £300

Only semi serious as I drop silly money on stupid things all the time. However having taken a chance with some of the "lower end" Bluetooth generics off amazon in the last year or two, I'm struggling to see any real improvement on these more expensive branded versions.

Only semi serious as I drop silly money on stupid things all the time. However having taken a chance with some of the "lower end" Bluetooth generics off amazon in the last year or two, I'm struggling to see any real improvement on these more expensive branded versions.

I'm interest to know how "audiophile" people review the Airpod 3s in terms of audio quality in comparison to Sony/Sennheiser/Bose/B&O etc. If the quality is better/on par with similar priced earphones, i may get some

I'm interest to know how "audiophile" people review the Airpod 3s in terms of audio quality in comparison to Sony/Sennheiser/Bose/B&O etc. If the quality is better/on par with similar priced earphones, i may get some

everyone knows sony are king right now. their XM3's both in ear and over ear cannot be beaten by anyone it seems.

i have the over ear and tempted to get the in ears but I got another sony product for that which does the job very well for cheap.

everyone knows sony are king right now. their XM3's both in ear and over ear cannot be beaten by anyone it seems.

i have the over ear and tempted to get the in ears but I got another sony product for that which does the job very well for cheap.

The Sony WF-1000XM3? I was sort of expecting the Airpod 3s to match or even beat these on sound quality... guess not. I looked at guying some XM3s a while back but decided to wait to see what the Airpod 3s were like (reviewed like)

The Sony WF-1000XM3? I was sort of expecting the Airpod 3s to match or even beat these on sound quality... guess not. I looked at guying some XM3s a while back but decided to wait to see what the Airpod 3s were like (reviewed like)

Yeah the Sony are the best. They took the crown off Bose for noise cancelling a few years back.

The headphones are absolutely brilliant at what they do. If I needed in ears I'd get them too. The over ears are perfect for Scotland keep your ears warm with the weather up here.

Back
Top Bottom