Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
I'd like in the coming weeks for DF or another outlet to list the equivalent settings to match that of PS4, I'll set it to that except with hopefully native 4k and higher than 30fps and be pretty happy. It blew me away on PS4

Soldato
I'd like in the coming weeks for DF or another outlet to list the equivalent settings to match that of PS4, I'll set it to that except with hopefully native 4k and higher than 30fps and be pretty happy. It blew me away on PS4

I got it in the end, cheaper fortunately, I will try to match decent settings to get around 60fps at 1440p (if it even runs). If I get that, I'm selling my PS4 copy or exchanging for Death Stranding.

PS4 Pro was mind-blowing for the hardware.

Worst comes to worst, I'll be in for an overdue GPU upgrade:p

Associate

Should be able to match the ps4 easily, I own all 3 versions and the PS4 was the worst looking version.

Soldato
Just got the white Arabian horse, pressed the wrong button trying to get the saddle off other horse and it made camp, now white Arabian is gone! Hate auto save, might have to restart game to get it back!

Caporegime
There's going to be a lot of angry gamers right now, RS are supposedly refusing refunds if you bought direct with them as you got digital currency as part of a pre order :p

Man of Honour
There's going to be a lot of angry gamers right now, RS are supposedly refusing refunds if you bought direct with them as you got digital currency as part of a pre order :p

For me, day two is too early for me to refund anyway, I always give it a little more time than that, hell I even gave No Mans Sky and Battlefront 2 more time than that and those were two of the worst I had played on day one.

Man of Honour
Its a shame there isnt a chat window when playing the poker in the saloons, would be nice to be able to chat to the other players (I'm assuming these other players are human rather than AI)

Caporegime
For me, day two is too early for me to refund anyway, I always give it a little more time than that, hell I even gave No Mans Sky and Battlefront 2 more time than that and those were two of the worst I had played on day one.

Can't disagree but my interest in the game has completely died, I own the game on 1X already and played all the way through so if I get desperate to play ill just fire it up over there. This has left a real sour taste in my mouth as far as Rockstar receiving more money off me is concerned.

Principal of it more than anything, a PP dispute has gone in and I'll be getting my money back, gold bars or not.

Man of Honour
Can't disagree but my interest in the game has completely died, I own the game on 1X already and played all the way through so if I get desperate to play ill just fire it up over there. This has left a real sour taste in my mouth as far as Rockstar receiving more money off me is concerned.

Principal of it more than anything, a PP dispute has gone in and I'll be getting my money back, gold bars or not.

Ahh, well yes in that case , as you've already played it before anyway, it makes sense.

Soldato
Its a shame there isnt a chat window when playing the poker in the saloons, would be nice to be able to chat to the other players (I'm assuming these other players are human rather than AI)
Don't need chat windows when you can just get up and shoot them :)

Glad I didn't buy the game looking at the performance related posts. I'll stick to my PS4 Pro and maybe do a purchase in future when I rebuild my rig.

Soldato
I'm really not sure why a lot of people are having issues and I hope they are solved soon for you guys. Once you get stuck in, it's a truly brilliant game! And bloody gorgeous.

Here are my benchmark results and settings. My rig:

Asus ROG PG279Q 1440p 144hz IPS (gsync enabled)
i7 8700k @ 4.8Ghz (all cores) - Kraken X62 and it's delid
32gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz (XMP ii)
Asus Z390-E
EVGA 2080 ti XC Ultra - OC'd core to 2,100 mhz, memory at 8,000 mhz
Asus Zonar STX ii Sound Card
1TB Samsung 970 Evo m.2 SSD (I've other normal SSD's, no mechanicals, but the game is installed on the m.2)

Here are my options and results:

sX3MREB.png
HmoX1ZJ.png
sapcQEY.png
QxSFFEJ.png
JRuQkVM.png

Back
Top Bottom