• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Ryzen 9 3950X review thread

Associate
I don’t think the order time is completely reflective based on the order numbers etc... If you were lucky enough to make the first 6 I think you’ll have had a picking notification by now.

Hope more stock arrives soon though for those who were not lucky

I think it does, ordered at 01:59:41, got shipping confirmation

Associate
Although I might still have got one, I'm regretting having another item in my cart during the order. Just another potential and unnecessary complication.

Associate
I was in bang on time but tsb decided to cancel my transaction. They just called now to say that it was a suspicious transaction and i should try again. Pff well done TSB lets see if you will get more transactions out of me from now on. Well done to the top 6 ppl it felt like winning the lottery when i got it in my basket and was about to buy it. Oh well I might go 3900x or wait to see if it pops up somewhere.

Associate
and yes from the reviews the TRs sound awesome but even the 3950x is overkill for me. I wish I could justify the money that platform requires.

Are those out for sale today or end of December?

Back
Top Bottom