World of Warcraft: Classic

Caporegime
what server are you on now? Everyone has moved to earthshaker

Sorry, just saw this now. We're on Nethergarde Keep. I've actually been keeping track of the demise of Flamelash, and last night I did a quick head count and comparison to Nethergarde Keep. On Nethergarde Keep I counted 1998 Alliance players. Keep in mind that the /who counter only goes to 50, so I split all the level 60s in to classes and still hit the maximum of 50 on every single class, so god only knows how many there really are.

Flamelash? 75. Seventy. Five. Players.

If you're interested in this topic, keep an eye on my records here.

That's a maximum of 3.75% of the population of NGK. I suspect it's closer to 1.5-2%.

Getting bored of this now any idea on website to sell my account?

I doubt anyone will want it tbh. Bots are so advanced nowadays that levelling an account to 60 can be done in days, and the game is free.

Soldato
OP
Sorry, just saw this now. We're on Nethergarde Keep. I've actually been keeping track of the demise of Flamelash, and last night I did a quick head count and comparison to Nethergarde Keep. On Nethergarde Keep I counted 1998 Alliance players. Keep in mind that the /who counter only goes to 50, so I split all the level 60s in to classes and still hit the maximum of 50 on every single class, so god only knows how many there really are.

Flamelash? 75. Seventy. Five. Players.

If you're interested in this topic, keep an eye on my records here.

That's a maximum of 3.75% of the population of NGK. I suspect it's closer to 1.5-2%.

I doubt anyone will want it tbh. Bots are so advanced nowadays that levelling an account to 60 can be done in days, and the game is free.

Ummmm, you don't have to do it manually... https://ironforge.pro/servers/

Caporegime
Ummmm, you don't have to do it manually... https://ironforge.pro/servers/

Yeah I considered this but I wanted the comparison to be live, with actual stats there and then, not possibles, potentials and potentially out of date info. I believe this also runs off addons? So if people don't have the required addons it won't be accurate? I dunno. I rarely trust anything I don't do myself.

Soldato
No i played vanilla back in the day and private serves for 2 months. Is retail worth a try everyone tells me to stay away
I am just surprised you want to stop and we have only had the first raid instance, and we dont have the fully settled PVP experience yet either. 2 months on private servers, now 4 months on classic. Have you experienced full content before?
Personally i've experienced it all before and now this time around i am doing it again, but different classes as my main and different alts. So much i am doing differently and understanding differently.

Maybe this game just doesn't suit you?

Soldato
OP
Finally in a position to lv my rogue as I'm able to kit them out with weapons every few lvls.

Currently at Lv17, I seem to have forgotten how harsh it is to lvl as a rogue, does it ever get better?

Sgarrista
Commissario
Finally in a position to lv my rogue as I'm able to kit them out with weapons every few lvls.

Currently at Lv17, I seem to have forgotten how harsh it is to lvl as a rogue, does it ever get better?

Once you have relentless attacks and riposte thats your peak in leveling, enjoy the pain :D

Ske

Ske

Associate
Finally hit 60 on my Rogue Friday evening - just shy of 8 days played.

My Mage is 52 so that'll be my next focus. Moved it from Dreadmist to Shazzrah (same realm as my Rogue). Anyone else on Shazzrah Horde?

Caporegime

I level something else first, in this case a priest, and then collect as much stuff as I can to reduce the pain of levelling something else, in this case a warrior. So I keep all my healing potions, cloth, armor, weapons, buff food, food mats, etc. If you think levelling a rogue is bad, try a warrior. To think that a warrior was my first and main toon back in the day. Priest is faceroll in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom