What is your most prized possession?

Man of Honour
Got a shoebox filled with old tickets and souvenirs and stuff that’s memorable to me. It’ll be the first thing I grabbed In a fire, with my laptop being next.

Soldato
My DMX (stage) lights collection:

- 4 moving heads
- 2 par cans
- 2 floods
- 4 battens
- 7 pinspots
- 1 UV canon
- 1 smoke machine

I actually use these instead of domestic lighting and yet my leccy bill is only £25/month.

Plus my laptop which runs the above kit via USB-to-DMX interface. It also has a GTX 1660 Ti :)

After i buy my 18" subs, i'll be upgrading my lighting to DMX then i'll be pretty much set up for mobile DJing and pretty much mobile anything entertainment. I do have some basic non DMX lighting for mow though.

Soldato
My sons football trophies.
He trains hard & always tries his best in every session/game and most of all he enjoys it more than anything. So many happy memories here.

If I had to chose one then it would be the middle tall one, for being the top goal scorer in his first season last year (U7’s) - 76 goals in 27 matches.

49306382128_c01fc750ea_b.jpg

Soldato
My dogs

both very broken and perculiar but in order of Importance

doggies

wife and kids
Home
Old rusty Vauxhall
Anything else

Caporegime
^^

(spoiler: last scene of breakfast at Tiffany's, if you have not seen it, don't press play)

Poor cat. Not my kind of film. Anyone that can dump a cat like that needs shooting (yes she's acting, you know what I mean).

It's probably a good thing I'm not the Emperor. There would be a lot of shooting involved, I fear.

Soldato
^^ did you watch to the end? The cat is a moral allegory, something to do with belonging.

Edit:
Also the the kind of thing that will have stopped at least some folk from dumping a cat, sigh, the moment she realises the cat is gone and what she has done, and then atrributes similar feelings to Paul... but luckily they all find each other again and they all belong.... ah le sigh.

( though I guess you might say a film never changed anyone :p )

Last edited:
Caporegime
^^ did you watch to the end? The cat is a moral allegory, something to do with belonging.

Edit:
Also the the kind of thing that will have stopped at least some folk from dumping a cat, sigh, the moment she realises the cat is gone and what she has done, and then atrributes it to Paul... but luckily they all find each other again and they all belong.... ah le sigh.

( though I guess you might say a film never changed anyone :p )
Yeah I did. I instantly disliked her the second she dumped the cat. And the fact that she lucks out at the end doesn't redeem her.

She's a horrible, terrible, cat-dumping demoness ;) I suppose in the film she's supposed to be a young stroppy 20 something girl on a voyage of self-discovery.

But as a confirmed crazy cat man, I would still shoot her after the first scene.

Emperor FoxEye does have a nice ring to it.

Back
Top Bottom