• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Where to find Nvidia HB bridges?

Associate
May i ask why the GTX HB bridges are so hard to find now days? Seems impossible even on Ebay.
Are the RTX NVLink the same kinda bridges?
Can't find any info about this and i get it, SLI is not that used nowdays.

Soldato
3-slot if it's Nvidia ~60mm

Which slots though it’s board dependant, I have a few of them which I could send for postage in the new year if you like depending on leggy. It’s actually the same as just using two single non HB ribbons though so you could do that though.

Associate
OP
Which slots though it’s board dependant, I have a few of them which I could send for postage in the new year if you like depending on leggy. It’s actually the same as just using two single non HB ribbons though so you could do that though.

Yes that's correct. Nvidia calls them 3-slot while EVGA call them 1-slot, abit confusing :) But it's the one with 60mm apart
Thanks, that would be great. It has to be this one so it fit the color scheme

https://tpucdn.com/review/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-sli/images/cards_small.jpg

**Do not hotlink images**

EDIT: Looks like Nvidia took them down from their site :( Can't understand why since everyone looking for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Yes that's correct. Nvidia calls them 3-slot while EVGA call them 1-slot, abit confusing :) But it's the one with 60mm apart
Thanks, that would be great. It has to be this one so it fit the color scheme

https://tpucdn.com/review/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-sli/images/cards_small.jpg

EDIT: Looks like Nvidia took them down from their site :( Can't understand why since everyone looking for them.

I have the EVGA one not that one buddy sorry... They don’t sell them any more because they don’t work on any of the current cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Is this one you're after @jebediah ? Sat in a drawer for a while!

image.png

Back
Top Bottom