January Transfer Window 2019/20

Don
I'd still take Gotze but on a cheaper weekly deal as if any one can get him back to his best it's Klopp.

Though don't see where he would get in current team anyway
No you wouldn't Mark, you just love a transfer rumour that you're trying to start your own one now.

Caporegime
Whilst that maybe true and he is past it. We need to replace him as he is never injured and can be counted on to fill a position in an injury crisis.

That is the last thing we need to do. Getting rid of a third choice fullback on high wages does not require a replacement. We've got plenty of options at fullback right now.

Don
Surely Spurs will be in the market for a striker now with the news that Kane is likely to miss most, if not all the rest of the season.

Soldato
Surely Spurs will be in the market for a striker now with the news that Kane is likely to miss most, if not all the rest of the season.
You'd think so then again I've always felt spurs needed another quality one when he is fit and they still only relied on him 24/7

Caporegime
They should be, he’s out till April at the very least but they should be looking to get another striker in as invariably every season sicknote Kane gets injured :p.
Good news for us I guess as he won’t be playing when we play them next I would imagine.

Back
Top Bottom