Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Further proof that Trump voters think he should be a king/emperor @Jono8 , it's strongman/dictator move 101 (extending term limits).

Putin is trying it (diminishing the president's powers whilst increasing another position of power that he will be on) and Xi in China made himself president for life.

Soldato
Caporegime
I think he means the Dems.

I've read it before, ahh - found it: https://dailyworldupdate.us/supreme...up-to-3-years-if-hes-acquitted-in-the-senate/ I'm not sure either way - will need to look in to it.

lol, now you know how it feels.. ;)

Just lol

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-world-update/

SATIRE
These sources exclusively use humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. Primarily these sources are clear that they are satire and do not attempt to deceive. See all Satire sources.

+

Founded in 2018 by Christopher Blair, Daily World Update is satire website from the creator of America’s Last Line Of Defense. The purpose of the website it to troll “gullible conservatives” into sharing these satirical stories as truth. Christopher Blair has been called the “Godfather of Fake news.”

Soldato
Just lol

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-world-update/

SATIRE
These sources exclusively use humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. Primarily these sources are clear that they are satire and do not attempt to deceive. See all Satire sources.

+

Founded in 2018 by Christopher Blair, Daily World Update is satire website from the creator of America’s Last Line Of Defense. The purpose of the website it to troll “gullible conservatives” into sharing these satirical stories as truth. Christopher Blair has been called the “Godfather of Fake news.”
I'm not saying that's what it is, but that's where I found it. He may be referring to some other site. I've already said, two times that 'I don't believe it' and 'I'm not sure - need to look into it'. But there where I found the headline. Please don't shoot me..

//edit, I'll carry on looking for a normal source, this is a bit obscure so I don't believe it, but there are some out there as I listed.

Caporegime
speaker pelosi is being charged with destroying a state document and other things.

Which was proven on TV.

Bernie is doing very well.....hard luck clinton

Again another lie, she cant be charged with something which isnt a crime. You and your Trump buddies may like to think it was, oir hope it was, but you aren;t living in reality.

Associate
Again another lie, she cant be charged with something which isnt a crime. You and your Trump buddies may like to think it was, oir hope it was, but you aren;t living in reality.

Except it is a crime to destroy a document of the Presidents - she had it pre-ripped prior to the speech.

Cognitive dissonance is an awful thing but we can work through it together for you.

Caporegime
Shame he'll do that rather than govern, like building his non existent wall, coming up with a healthcare plan or drafting the promised middle class tax cut.

Stolen from the Trump thread but this video puts into perspective the level of his lies, only 20 a day though....

Soldato
Shame he'll do that rather than govern, like building his non existent wall, coming up with a healthcare plan or drafting the promised middle class tax cut.

Stolen from the Trump thread but this video puts into perspective the level of his lies, only 20 a day though....

Why do you suckle on the alt/far-left drivel from WP and CNN/MSNBC? Does it vilify your need to be permanently angry and offended.

Realistically, very little Trump does affects you.

I'm amused by the whole situation that the US voted for a showboating multi-millionaire from New York and from that, millions are so offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom