Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Basically trying to say please stop tweeting as you are making my job of giving you and your criminal friends cover more difficult. Barr is a disgrace to the job he holds. He isn't the peoples lawyer he's Trump personal and political lawyer. This statement is him just giving himself and GOP representatives cover.

Given it appears as though it is mission accomplished as far as Biden is concerned, given recent polls, this Barr tweet is more about Barr pleading with Trump not to spoil the ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN investigations that are being planned by Barr and DoJ into Bloomberg, Sanders, Buttigieg *and* their close family members, by tweeting openly about it, until the time is right. The plan will be for investigations to be announced at the appropriate time, say a couple of months before the election, and for Trump to feign mock surprise about the revelations at that time for maximum effect. Trump tweeting about going easy on friends, or hard on enemies, like this now makes it harder for Barr to claim the investigations are legitimate and not politically motivated further down the line.

Soldato
Given it appears as though it is mission accomplished as far as Biden is concerned, given recent polls, this Barr tweet is more about Barr pleading with Trump not to spoil the ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN investigations that are being planned by Barr and DoJ into Bloomberg, Sanders, Buttigieg *and* their close family members, by tweeting openly about it, until the time is right. The plan will be for investigations to be announced at the appropriate time, say a couple of months before the election, and for Trump to feign mock surprise about the revelations at that time for maximum effect. Trump tweeting about going easy on friends, or hard on enemies, like this now makes it harder for Barr to claim the investigations are legitimate and not politically motivated further down the line.

Nice lefty CT there. Was that fed to you on a spoon direct from CNN/MSNBC or did you come up with that CT all on you own?

Soldato
Soldato
If I was you, I wouldn't say a word until you post facts for a bit.
Instead of posting made up stuff.

Why what are you going to do call me bad names?? :rolleyes:
I made one mistake on where someone was born and I'm making stuff up am I? Get a grip off yourself ffs. You post some utter tripe in this thread and I haven't told you to stop posting. The fact you live in the UK/Canada/US and you don't know some people of Italian heritage call themselves Italian Americans as do others who were born in the US but still make the country of their heritage part of their identity shows a great deal of ignorance and that you don't know very much at all. I've worked all over the world, the Middle East, Asia, East Asia, North America, Africa and Europe so I think I've got a fairly broad view of the world thanks. You sound like you have an incredibly blinkered view.

Soldato
Historically never existed...

• that especially before the 20th century, traditional Palestinian society was semi‑feudal in its structure and organized around loyalties to locality and tribe, not nation;

• that the Arabs of Palestine never exercised national sovereignty in the country in which they lived;

• that a pattern of Arab emigration from Palestine, a land often described by Western travelers in the 18th and 19th centuries as “desolate” and “empty,” was reversed, especially after World War I, not by nationalist feeling but by the employment opportunities and improved quality of life that accompanied Zionist immigration and land development;

• that the word Filastin, as the country is called in Arabic, is not Palestinian‑Arab in origin (the Arabs of the region rarely used it before 1948) but refers to the biblical “Philistines,” whose name the ancient Romans gave to the country in an attempt to obliterate the Jews’ connection to it;

• that even UN Security Council Resolution 242, which in 1967 called upon Israel to return “territories” it had conquered in the Six‑Day War, referred only to “refugees” without mentioning the Palestinians as a separate national entity.

In other words, it can be argued that “Palestinian” identity is a shallow political veneer that developed in response to Zionism, that it serves today as a hostile tool kept sharpened for use against Israel, and that Palestinian Arab culture is, at most, a “dialect” of a larger Arab culture.

Even fervent Palestinian nationalists might not deny many of the items on the above list. But they would argue that the absence of a totally unique identity does not disqualify Palestinians from claiming national independence, any more than the lack of a separate language, culture and religion disqualifies Guatemala, Canada or Tunisia.

Though Palestinian society still remains partly focused on clan and tribe today, it is also evident that the Arabs of Palestine have in recent generations moved largely toward understanding themselves as a separate nation within the Arab world.

Arabs/Persians and Muslims have multiple separate and independent states and countries, Jews only have one.

What is the point you are trying top make here? Israel didn't exist before 1948. Yes there were Jewish states going back through history there but there were lots of different states. The area has been in constant flux for 1000s of years. In 1948 the UN put forward their Partition Plan of Palestine. And from that the state of Israel came about. The map then and the map now look a little different though.

800px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

Obviously events like the 6 day war played a part but lets not try and pretend that people who had been living on these lands for generations weren't evicted. There is blame on all sides but no one should be shocked that people of Palestinian heritage have a problem with the Israeli government.

Saying that Jews only have one place is a little ridiculous. Jews live all over the world, they are citizens with the same rights as every other citizen in the vast majority of those countries. TBH the whole Middle East and Israel is just another example of how religion ruins pretty much everything it touches. The Christian extremists aren't far behind them in the US now either.

Associate
Says this:

If I was you, I wouldn't say a word until you post facts for a bit.
Instead of posting made up stuff.

After having said this:

Typical liberal.
Gets the facts wrong and then tries to blame someone else.

"As a lot of Americans hold on to their heritage" again...Wrong.
A few foreign religious nut jobs do.

Where do you get your facts from? do you pick them out of the air?

You live in a retirement home or something in Florida?

Calling Italian Americans gangsters, labelling someone as liberal and trying to make it sound like an insult. You sure do like to stereotype!
You fit one or two yourself.

Soldato
Saying that Jews only have one place is a little ridiculous.

That's not what i said and you know it. As all were referring to sovereign states or countries.

Please feel free to name distinctly Jewish sovereign state or country other that Israel?

It's common knowledge that Jews, Muslims, Christians live in lots of countries so why used that as some sort of deflection is pointless.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I'm not sure why this thread seems to be turning into a defence or discussion of why Israel exists.

And I did read the last 100 posts, yes. It does seem to be provoked. If it keeps going, I guess someone will state the well-known-to-students-of-history-reason. Which factually flatters none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom