What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Rained sideways :(

Really like the new HydroConquest but such a shame they don't do it in 39/40mm any more and they're all 42mm. This is just a little too big for what was originally perfect size for the style and purpose.

Caporegime
Soldato
My new watch, a Garmin Fenix 6X Pro. Swapped the Apple Watch S5 for it. Would've liked to keep both but seems a bit daft.

vTvJ46F.png

There's a lot i miss from the Apple Watch, especially the cellular data aspect and the higher value Apple Pay, but hoping this helps me push forward with running. Plus i much prefer how big it is and how it looks more watch like, just need to pick up a nicer strap now.

Would've much preferred the Steel Grey coloured Sapphire version, but got such a good deal on this one that i could'n't justify the extra £200.

Last edited:
Associate
I love the look of automatic watches but im always taking mine off and only wear it sometimes. I think eco drive might be a good idea for me. I have seen a nice titanium sapphire crystal citizen evo drive but its a USA model.

https://www.citizenwatch.com/us/en/...#prefn1=featureFilter&prefv1=Titanium&start=4

I have Citizen Eco Drive titanium; they are really really nice watches; super light, really uncanny when you put it on! Despite having quite a few others, it's probably my most worn watch, since it's.... on time all the time :)
Vlhmz88.jpg

Associate
Just out of interest why are you always taking them off and how long do you usually have between wears?

I am a bit ambidextrous and weird so I wear my watch on my right wrist. But when I'm on my PC I take it off. in fact I don't like wearing it when i'm home much at all. And sometimes I don't go out for a couple of day. ha.

Soldato
My new watch, a Garmin Fenix 6X Pro. Swapped the Apple Watch S5 for it. Would've liked to keep both but seems a bit daft.

vTvJ46F.png

There's a lot i miss from the Apple Watch, especially the cellular data aspect and the higher value Apple Pay, but hoping this helps me push forward with running. Plus i much prefer how big it is and how it looks more watch like, just need to pick up a nicer strap now.

Would've much preferred the Steel Grey coloured Sapphire version, but got such a good deal on this one that i could'n't justify the extra £200.
Have the 5 plus.

Great watches.

Apple are comical.

These are real out door watches

Soldato
Yeah it's been great. Although i imagine the feedback/analysis side will only really kick in after 2 weeks when it's got more data. At the moment everything is in the red and it's telling me my estimated marathon time is hilariously slow!

I was looking at the 5 Plus, but the extra memory for music and increased battery life seemed worth it.

Back
Top Bottom