Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Do you think she wants to be anyones VP? Also any of the white candidates would be fools not to chose Harris or Abrams as their VP. It brings out the women and black vote. Something Bloomberg does't do either of.

Clinton brings out the female vote too - I'm not sure Harris does bring out the black vote... Though realistically, when running against Trump, the female vote and the black vote is already going for not-Trump. It's the fence sitters/swing voters and moderate Republicans, Conservative Democrats etc.. that perhaps need to be won over.

Commissario
You 2 are lazy trolls.

Go and do your home work before posting :)
Seriously what has he done positive?

As in not just knee jerk nonsense, almost starting a war by killing an invited foreign national in another country, mucking up years of diplomatic efforts with another country, starting a trade war that is mainly hurting Americans (and his cultists are too stupid to realise that despite what he says, Tariffs on imported goods aren't paid for by the exporting country), dismantling key parts of the US government that are needed to deal with emergencies (he removed something like 80% of the funding and all the white house staff who co-ordinated with the CDC in the event of possible pandemics), he's got many of his high level positions filled by "tempoarary" staff because either he's too lazy to get them confirmed, he's changed them so often they don't get a chance to be confirmed, or they're so unqualified he can't even offer them up for confirmation?

I suspect in 20 years time (if that) the Trump presidency will be used as a go to example of how not to run the US and in the text books as examples of the most elementary and worst errors any president can make.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Seriously what has he done positive?

As in not just knee jerk nonsense, almost starting a war by killing an invited foreign national in another country, mucking up years of diplomatic efforts with another country, starting a trade war that is mainly hurting Americans (and his cultists are too stupid to realise that despite what he says, Tariffs on imported goods aren't paid for by the exporting country), dismantling key parts of the US government that are needed to deal with emergencies (he removed something like 80% of the funding and all the white house staff who co-ordinated with the CDC in the event of possible pandemics), he's got many of his high level positions filled by "tempoarary" staff because either he's too lazy to get them confirmed, he's changed them so often they don't get a chance to be confirmed, or they're so unqualified he can't even offer them up for confirmation?

I suspect in 20 years time (if that) the Trump presidency will be used as a go to example of how not to run the US and in the text books as examples of the most elementary and worst errors any president can make.

The silence is deafening.......

Caporegime
Booming US economy.
Tax reductions.
Got rid of excessively Fascist regulations strangulating the US free market/economy.
Brought jobs back to the US rather than making it easier for corporations to export them to China.
Record employment as a result.
Got more funding for NATO.
Stopped funding international terrorism by giving Iran bribe money.
Worked towards peace on the Korean peninsula.
Partially built the wall he promised even though the no border death to America Democrats have done everything to stop him.
He's a massive raging racist but only since he ran for president and the Indian people seem to love him (I guess they've not been subject to the same level of left wing propaganda).
Supportive of Brexit and an independent UK.
Trying to stop our PM getting into bed with an increasingly totalitarian police state (China).

Can we have a list of what Obama did over 8 years for the people who elected him?

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you think she wants to be anyones VP?
No, but it gets her near to the POTUS - only one heart attack away from what she has always wanted, hence the LBJ to JFK reference!

Also any of the white candidates would be fools not to chose Harris or Abrams as their VP. It brings out the women and black vote. Something Bloomberg doesn't do either of.
It doesn't matter what people want, it's what SHE wants. She has shown time and time again that she will do ANYTHING to get it, it didn't work last time but she did everything in her power to rig it.

I will spell it out, she can only be VP as she didn't declare early enough, and quite frankly most people don't like her, but she can squeeze in as running mate on the ticket. Then, once(or if), they get elected, there is only one person in her way to being POTUS - she is ruthless enough to do it no doubt.

Also Buttigieg is CIA, he was/is intelligence in the military. Where did he come from? At least Bloomberg had his own money, who's funding Butt'? Creepy Joe failed as a candidate, his mind looks to be on it's way out, so they have not one, but two options. Bloomberg literally came out of nowhere breaking the DNC rules because he had the money to do it, what has Butt' got going for him? I can't see much in him to be honest.. He's gay, so what? It's not like that's any surprise these days, apart from that I don't know much about him - he looks almost robotic, like Liz Warren(the native Indian lier).

I think it was Hillarys plan to have Biden/Hillary ticket, then pension him off when/if they won. Now that won't happen they are on a contingency plan. They can't go with the best, read most popular, candidate, Bernie, as I don't think he would go along with it. So they are still trying what they can to win while getting around the obstacle that is Bernie without making it look as obvious as last time(thanks to seth rich). Again, it won't be long to see if I'm close or not, it would be really funny if I was. :)

Soldato
"booming" economy.....its basically just "ok", riding the coat tails of Obama really. Sod all directly attributable to Trump.
Wrong, you could say that for the first year and a bit, maybe, but Trump has done a lot to help American workers, you know - the little guys. Slowing immigration is one of the main things, if forces companies to pay higher wages to the relatively few people that do the actual work and also higher wages gets otherwise disinterested Americans to get jobs - the unemployment rates are the lowest for what 40? years?

Hes a massive ****.
He's a massive **** POTUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom