'Dust free' bog paper

Soldato
Guess this will get lots of amusing replies!

Anyone find bog roll that doesnt shed lots of 'dust' or bits of lint etc every time you tear some off the roll?

When i tear off some of the Tesco branded bog roll i use its like a dust storm in the bathroom!

Caporegime
Mate a chafing arse hole is one of the most painful things in the world. You can clean with a freaking jetwash and one of those will find a way to cling to your bumfluff.

I use Andrex, those puppy ones. I can smile at the thought of little labrador puppies whilst getting a nice soft wipe of my ring. It's fantastic.

Soldato
OP
Mate a chafing arse hole is one of the most painful things in the world. You can clean with a freaking jetwash and one of those will find a way to cling to your bumfluff.

I use Andrex, those puppy ones. I can smile at the thought of little labrador puppies whilst getting a nice soft wipe of my ring. It's fantastic.

Puppies are your fetish then! Ewwwwwww

Permabanned

There’s a way to stop the cling-ons. I’ll let you have a think....

Back
Top Bottom