The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
I struggled to get into the game last night - the M1A build suited my game style. I tried a few alt options but it was just, well, a bit boring... It wasn't any harder or required more thought/skill, it just took forever to kill anything! By no means is my gear brilliant but a couple of days ago I could solo clear a CPlvl4, now it takes so long I almost gave up!

Soldato
no player disconnects either which is a good sign that nobody else is crashing or being booted server side. the real test will be on the weekend though.

Soldato
no crashes in 4 hours, a record :)

big bug though. some maps wont let you progress, i think other maps are affected. had it three times.

Soldato
Well I might have had my secondary BD nerfed (for now) but I picked up my 6th Acosta’s Go Bag and a Pestilence today so all wasn’t lost. The latter is perhaps the best LMG I’ve had in absolutely ages and will be my secondary on my ‘bleed’ build.

Soldato
Still crashing, had to get rid of/update some Visual C++ which has reduced the crashing to every 5 minutes to every hour. Progress I guess.

Don't even want to play the game that much, just want to figure out what's causing it

Soldato
I can't link because of swearies, but look up "Born 2 Game" on Youtube and watch his video about the update, it mentions the M1A Nerf.

Edit: Looks like he deleted it, I can't it. He also had a video showing him roll 10 exotic LMG and got mostly bad rolls.

Caporegime
lol @ that tuck from Massive. That's even funnier than the nerf in the first place.

1. Release on the sly
2. Pretend it was just missed from the patch notes
3. Big backlash
4. Pretend it was only supposed to be a test guv honest

Massive are a clown show.

Soldato
lol @ that tuck from Massive. That's even funnier than the nerf in the first place.

1. Release on the sly
2. Pretend it was just missed from the patch notes
3. Big backlash
4. Pretend it was only supposed to be a test guv honest

Massive are a clown show.

See, it was obvious they purposefully left it off the patch notes and it does require a nerf, but I think they should be given the benefit of the doubt here. The 40% reduction was extreme and they even admitted that the value they initially reduced it by was a mistake. The only nerf to it now is in PvP which is -20% but it does need to be addressed - and it will be in the future.

Soldato
Anyone know what 'Hang type: Top level window is idle' means? Found out in Event Viewer this is why it's crashed but can't find anyone online to fix it. Tempted to do a fresh W10 install on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom