The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
I often think about starting this back up again, I only ever got to about level 22 or 23 I think but then I read a constant stream of negativity here and on Reddit, nerfs, changes to make players weaker, complaints across Reddit almost continuously. I’m beginning to think I won’t come back and I did 1k+ hours in D1.
The negativity is only from a small number of people. Although not perfect the state of the game is in a really good spot right now. There is a lot of fun to be had with a wide range of viable builds. Its not all nerfs the patch's have been boosting my power level and fun factor. Some builds have been made weaker but others have got more powerful.

Soldato
The negativity is only from a small number of people. Although not perfect the state of the game is in a really good spot right now. There is a lot of fun to be had with a wide range of viable builds. Its not all nerfs the patch's have been boosting my power level and fun factor. Some builds have been made weaker but others have got more powerful.

I have to agree with this. I played from release and the game felt great, like we had to actually use cover for challenging/elite enemies. Then the complaints and nerfs came and I stopped playing after the raid dropped.

I came back just over a month or 2 ago and when TU8 dropped, it was amazing, felt like we had the game back but there were always the select few who couldn't deal with the fact they had to invest time into farming and creating a build for specific styles (solo/group/raid).

There are def some required changes and I'm hoping TU98 has addressed that, from a patch note perspective it's not all bad. The rifle nerf was bound to happen but that's how things go. I'm totally enjoying it and the gun play is what keeps me coming back to it. Super fun and slick.

V F

V F

Soldato
I often think about starting this back up again, I only ever got to about level 22 or 23 I think but then I read a constant stream of negativity here and on Reddit, nerfs, changes to make players weaker, complaints across Reddit almost continuously. I’m beginning to think I won’t come back and I did 1k+ hours in D1.

I'm still having fun. Only got the game end of February. I have one Agent for DC that's level 30 and on tier 1 and another agent level 40 for NY. Once I completed Warlords, I jumped straight to Challenging to see how much my stuff would cope. I was quite surprised how well it coped but I need better gear for Heroic as it's unoptomized.

Been solo'ing the game from the get go with a lot of fun. Think I have 80-ish hours so far.

Don't listen to the Reddit crap, everything on there is a whinge fest.

Soldato
Since the update this game is constantly crashing my entire system, used to have the game crash every now and them but now it's gotten worse. No idea what it is

V F

V F

Soldato
Since the update this game is constantly crashing my entire system, used to have the game crash every now and them but now it's gotten worse. No idea what it is

I'm seeing stutters the last few nights that I never ever got. Even at one point I got disconnected from the server that has never happened during a mission.

Soldato

I don't read reddit, i just played the game and really enjoyed it after slagging it off for 8 years :)

Soldato
Ah its not that bad, we done it over and over for the timed event.
Fastest we got was 21 mins 4 man.

Hardest part is end boss and little to no cover.

The key word in your response is 'we', for decent players coming in with 3 random players it was a joke. for 4 players who know each other prior, its a different proposition.

Soldato
I hope this patch give the RNG a swift kick up the arse, I need the True Patriot Mask and Holster to drop. I have many multiples of every other set, but the ones I want simply will not drop.

Caporegime
Pretty sure I'm done with this game, M1A1 stealth nerfed into the ground - the devs are incompetent, this has been known for a long time but 40% damage reduction? LOL. That's actually funny.

Associate
Pretty sure I'm done with this game, M1A1 stealth nerfed into the ground - the devs are incompetent, this has been known for a long time but 40% damage reduction? LOL. That's actually funny.

they stealth nerfed it then later added it to the patch notes saying "Community team comment: This change was intentional and we apologize it was not in the original Patch Notes. Due to a lapse in communication, it didn't make into the list."

really? a change that big to a weapon most people were using and they had a "lapse in communication" lol

there is alternatives though but nothing as good as the m1a
currently using the M1A CQB, does about the same damage but higher rpm and magazine... until i find a decent mk17

Back
Top Bottom