Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Kei

Kei

Soldato
How is this with the 4.0Ah battery? I thought they came with the 5.0Ah in the kit? I think this is the one I've been lusting over.

I bought a knock off on eBay to do 90% of work I need but for big jobs like hubs I do still need a 1002...
I already have 4Ah batteries so I bought the version without the battery as I didn't need it. DTW1002RTJ comes with 2x 5Ah batteries, DTW1002Z is just the bare wrench.

Caporegime
I think you need to check your eyes! They're white. And the perforations are there to provide cooling to sweaty feet.

I've got a calibrated monitor and I can see the colour being a very light baby blue as well. My vision is also better than 20/20 from my last eye check up 3 years ago.

He needs to get a better camera or light source.

Soldato
I've got a calibrated monitor and I can see the colour being a very light baby blue as well. My vision is also better than 20/20 from my last eye check up 3 years ago.

They are white but in their defence they definitely look blue due to the shade:

pm5kyN2.png

Glad it's not just me then.

Andy, a chance to test your many wall phones' cameras

Man of Honour
Mine still hasn't arrived. Spent over 90 mins in the queue to live chat yesterday making sure my laptop didn't even go to screensaver or anything and it disconnected at 20th place the queue. Ridiculous.

Going to have to order another one and send the ECP one back if it ever arrives which of course will be the day after I order a new one

The ECP battery arrived on time TBF, but I decided to return it at one point as my old battery charged up fine although at that moment I heard of completely flat batteries being recharged never being able to hold charge again thereafter so I re-decided to keep the new battery and sack off the old one and just keep the trickle charger on the new one going forwards to keep it in check. Good thing as twice I stayed on the ECP chat queue for around 1hr+ each time and each time it timed out... The phone lines were no better.

I noticed too that ECP now have a 365 day returns policy during Covid-19....

Soldato

Wouldn't adjusting the white balance, either in camera or post production, do the trick?

Back
Top Bottom