Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I realise I should have spent less on a second hand laser digital one that also gives me a reach around but I bought this one new instead.

y4mvCSMw8AKCe-8ht3tC9fDTylDJtGl-fVj1_WLO02yBaHD4-FlrH9HM-vviMfcwQviZ_hSHhH7OtchAjltlxquMYWQ9N3zzIGz6fKp-80zXoT3s7ZuBKorTUTzCpeX7X2t3_likl3Q5vEklTkykxZLB11LRsmyGBu2yq1YDuGCEz_Hm99391L3YEOM6980kg0L3H039W8tcLmLjkOOmXbL4w

Caporegime
I've got a calibrated monitor and I can see the colour being a very light baby blue as well. My vision is also better than 20/20 from my last eye check up 3 years ago.

He needs to get a better camera or light source.

"He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?"

Anyway, a little Pi Zero W to act as a backup Pi-hole. Annoyingly I had to snap off the GPIO slot as I could only get a pre-soldered Zero but I think I'll get an LED hat and program some status LEDs for stuff.

zaoZt3U.png

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I've got a calibrated monitor and I can see the colour being a very light baby blue as well. My vision is also better than 20/20 from my last eye check up 3 years ago.

He needs to get a better camera or light source.
There's the problem then, you're supposed to get your eyes tested every two years. RIP your eyes.

Caporegime
There's the problem then, you're supposed to get your eyes tested every two years. RIP your eyes.

Says who?

That's how often you get a free checkup doesn't mean you need to go get it done.

Unless my eyesight has deteriorated which it hasn't I'm fine. In fact that was the first checkup I've ever had due to migraines never needed one before that.

If you wear spectacles or something then you should get tested 2 years or whenever your having eye issues whichever comes first. Those with perfect vision need not bother wasting their time.

Soldato
Says who?

That's how often you get a free checkup doesn't mean you need to go get it done.

Unless my eyesight has deteriorated which it hasn't I'm fine. In fact that was the first checkup I've ever had due to migraines never needed one before that.

If you wear spectacles or something then you should get tested 2 years or whenever your having eye issues whichever comes first. Those with perfect vision need not bother wasting their time.
What about those with average vision?

Caporegime
That's weird...don't you live in the UK? 20/20 isn't a measure here!

Well after all the tests were done the optician said you have better than 20/20 vision there's nothing wrong with them. Suggested the reason for migraines could be down to me not blinking enough and staring at a screen without regular breaks and to follow the 20/20/20 rule.

Caporegime
Well after all the tests were done the optician said you have better than 20/20 vision there's nothing wrong with them. Suggested the reason for migraines could be down to me not blinking enough and staring at a screen without regular breaks and to follow the 20/20/20 rule.
You sure it was an optician and not a bin man?

Back
Top Bottom